- 1、本文档共70页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
学英语的很好材料
The Devil Wears Prada script
[Squeaks]
[Woman Singing]
[Continues]
[Continues]
-[Continues] -Good luck. 祝你好运。
[Continues]
[Children Giggling]
[Continues]
-[Continues] -[Horn Honks]
[Continues]
[Ends]
[Bell Dings]
Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
你好,我约了艾米莉·查尔顿
-Andrea Sachs? -Yes.
安吉丽娜·塞克斯?-是的
Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.
要命。人力资源部还真会开玩笑。
Follow me.
跟我来。
Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant…
听着,我本是马林达的第二助手
but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.
她首席助手近期晋升 ,所以我现在是首席助手。
-Oh, and you're replacing yourself. -Well, I am trying.
-哦,你给自己找替身。 -但还没找到。
Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
马林达几周内炒了前两个女孩。
We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
我们需要生存者,明白不?
Yeah. Of course. Who's Miranda?
当然。马林达是谁?
Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
哦,天哪。 我会假装你刚没问过我。
She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
她是《天桥》杂志主编, 是一名传奇人物。
You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
只要为她卖命一年,之后随你想去什么杂志社
A million girls would kill for this job.
所有女孩都会为这工作发疯的。
It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.
听上去很棒, 我很荣幸能被选中。
[Giggling]
Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine…
安吉丽南,《天桥》是本时尚杂志
so an interest in fashion is crucial.
对时尚的热衷非常重要。
What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?
你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?
-[Cell Phone Ringing] -Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
She's on her way. Tell everyone!
她要到了 通知大家!
She's not supposed to be here until 9:00.
她应该9点到的
Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.
司机刚短信我, 她的美容师椎间盘突出
-God, these people! -[Whistles, Whispers] Who's that?
那些人真要命! 这是谁啊?
That I can't even talk about.
我都不想提她
All right, everyone! Gird your loins!
好了,各位, 准备就绪!
-[Excit
文档评论(0)