- 1、本文档共21页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
专转本英语汉译英核心资料1
专转本英语汉译英 核心资料1
1. 学好一门外语是非常重要的。
It is important to aquire a foreign language.
2.他用了大约半年的时间才完成这篇论文。
It took him about/approximately half a year to complete the paper.
3. 你让我做的事情我都已经做完了。
I have finished what you made me do.
I have finished those things that you made me do.
4. 一旦他适应了新环境,他就会取得更大的进步。
Once houte adapted to the new environment, he will make even greater progress.
5. 无论贫富,人人都有教育的权利。
Everybody, poor or rich, has the right to education.
6. 这口钟大约有三个人那么高。
The bell is ab three times/twice as tall as a person.
7我听说刘同志在申请回原单位。
I heard that Mr. Liu was applying for returning to his former unit.
9.这本书非常有趣,我一口气就把它读完了。
The book is so interesting that I finish it without break.
10.我跟他说了几次,可他一个劲地看书,根本就没听见我说什么。
I told him several times but he kept on reading without hearing what a said.
11. 电脑在我们的日常生活中起着非常重要的作用。
It is known by everybody that Computers play a very important role in our daily life.
12. 只要你不断努力,你迟早会取得成功。
As long as you keep on trying, you will succeed sooner or later.
13.由你决定邀请谁来参加下周的聚会。
It’s up to you who will be invited to the party next week.
14.这部电影使我回想起了在北京所看到的情景。
The movie reminds me of what I have seen in Beinjing.
15.我已经习惯了这种生活方式。
I have got used to this way of life.
十年后,我习惯了这种生活方式。
It was ten years before I began to get used to the way of life here.
16. 成功不仅取决于个人的能力,而且还取决于合作的意愿。
Success relies not only on one’s ability but also a willingness to cooperate.
17. 尽管困难重重,他们还是决心实现诺言。
In spite of all the difficulties,/even though there are so many difficulties, they are determined to keep their promises.
18. 你走还是留,不是很重要。
It won’t make much difference whether you leave or stay.
19. 正式语言主要用于政府报告,考试作文和商业信函中。
Formal language is mainly used in government reports, examination compositions and business letters.
20. 据当地报纸报道,昨天这家银行遭到抢劫。
It is reported in the local newspaper that this bank was robber yesterday.
21.直到天黑了,他才意识到太晚了而无法回家。
It was not until it was dark that he came to realize that it was too late to go home.
Not until it was dark did he come to r
文档评论(0)