- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
《通灵男孩诺曼》台词剧本中英文对照.doc
Brains!
大脑
What’s happening now?
现在演到哪了?
Well, the zombie is eating her head, Grandma.
僵尸在吃那女人的头,奶奶
That’s not very nice. What’s he doing that for?
他很坏耶。干嘛要这样?
Because he’s a zombie. That’s what they do.
因为僵尸本来就是这样
He’s going to ruin his dinner.
他晚餐一定会吃不下饭
I’m sure if they just bothered to sit down and talk it through, it would be a different story.
要是他们肯坐下来谈谈,事情就不会变成这样。
Norman, didn’t I tell you to take out the garbage?
诺曼,不是叫你把垃圾拿出去吗?
Yeah, coming, Dad.
好 马上来 爸
Tell him to turn up the thermostat, too, will you?
顺便叫他开暖气
My feet are like ice.
我脚都快冻僵了
Come on, fit, you stupid…
装进去,烂东西……
Hi. What are you watching in there?
嗨,你在里面看什么?
Sex and violence.
“色情暴力片”
Oh, that’s nice.
喔 很好
Can’t you be like other kids your age, and pitch a tent in the yard or have a healthy interest in carpentry?
你就不能跟同年纪的小孩一样吗?在院子里搭帐篷,或是学木工之类的
Perry…
派瑞……
I thought you said kids my age were too busy shoplifting and joyriding.
你不是说我这年纪的小孩都喜欢偷东西和飙车吗?
Norman.
诺曼
He’s like, R-I-double-P-E-D. Like, a seven-pack at least.
没错,他身材超赞,肌肉很发达
Watch it!
你小心点
Courtney, be nice. Whoa!
柯特妮,别这么凶
Yeah, she totally doesn’t deserve him.
没错,她根本配不上他
I mean, she’s nice and I really like her, but she’s a complete loser.
虽然她人不错,我很喜欢她,但是她是个废人
Yeah, I know.
对,没错
Hey, uh, Dad?
嘿,老爸?
Grandma says, can you turn up the heating? Her feet are cold.
奶奶叫你开暖气,她脚很冷
Now, Perry…
喂 派瑞……
How many times do we have to go through this, son?
到底要说几百次你才懂?
Your grandmother is dead!
奶奶已经死了
I know.
我知道
Then why do you keep on talking to her?
那你干嘛一直对她说话?
Because she talks back。
因为她要跟我讲话
OMG, you are such a liar.
天,说谎不打草稿
God, I’m not making this up, I swear! She talks to me all the time.
没骗你,我发誓,她真的不断跟我讲话
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
是吗?拿出证据
She said, it’s not very ladylike to hide photos of the high-school quarterback with his shirt off in your underwear drawer.
她说良家妇女不可以把足球队长的裸照藏在内衣抽屉里
I knew it!
我就知道
Uh! You’ve been sneaking around in my personal…Ugh!
你偷翻我的私物
No, I haven’t. Grandma told me.
才没有,是奶奶告诉我的
You are the worst!
你真低级
Norman, I know you an
原创力文档


文档评论(0)