- 1、本文档共7页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
1.首先来每集都有的.(开头)
Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.
And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
嘿,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。
至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。
2.Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can’t believe the love of his life has returned.
If only she knew who he was.
目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。
3.Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我爱你,N,一直是,永远会。
4.Serena: I didn’t come back for you.
我又不是为你回来的。
5.Gossip girl: There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。
6.Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up,
and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
7.Serena: I don’t wanna take anything, it’s just...
Blair: Because it’s yours to take if you want.
——我并不想从你那里抢走什么,只是……
——因为只要你想要你就可以拿走。
8.Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.
——我喜欢你说脏话的样子。
——只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。
——其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。
9.Dan: You’d really go out with some guy you don’t know?
Serena: Well you can’t be worse than the guys I do know.
——你真的要和一个你不认识的人出去吗?
——恩,你总不会比我认识的那些家伙坏。
10.Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,离开我的生活。
11.Gossip girl: I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你们都在疑惑绯闻少女大清早的在干吗。其实我根本就没有睡觉。在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。
12.Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
历史上没有人讨厌过你。
13.Serena (to Blair): It’s not tradition if it’s new.
如果是新的那它就不是传统了。
14.Blair: It’s enuff when I say it’s enuff.
我说够了才是够了。
15.Gossip girl: Choose your side or run hide.
选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。
16.Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.
为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我
文档评论(0)