clean, tall, small, cheap , short, long, light, high
2. 以不发音字母“e”结尾的单词，直接在词尾加 “r”或“st”。
nice, late, close, fine, large, free, rude
4以重读闭音节结尾的单词，如果词尾只有一个辅音字母时，应先双写这一辅音字母，再加“er”或“est”。 happy , easy, heavy, healthy, busy, lucky, pretty, sunny, funny
5. 其他双音节单词和多音节单词，都在其前面加“more”或“most”。(beautiful, interesting)
1. as+adj/ adv.的原级+ as (肯,否) , (not)so…as (否)
eg. The ruler is as long as that one.
He sings as well as Jack. He doesn’t sing as(so) well as Jack.
2. as much as, as many as 与…一样多
eg. I have done as much work as he did yesterday.
You can take as many books as you can
eg. warmer and warmer, nicer and nicer,
more and more beautiful, more and more fun
the+比较级… the+ 比较级
eg. The more you read the book, the more interesting you found .
4. 比较级的修饰语有 : much, far, even, a little, a lot, a bit, rather, still, a great deal (大量) + adj./adv. 比较级
5. 当比较级后没有than, 而为of the two的结构,比较级前加the.
eg. The taller of the two girls is Mary.
1. 形容词最高级用于in, of 或among的结构中, 形容词最高级前+the
eg I am the best of (among)the three.
He is the thinnest boy in my class.
2. 副词最高级不需+the eg. Jim goes to bed latest in my family.)
eg. Shanghai is the largest city in China.
Shanghai is larger than any other city in China.
Shanghai is larger than any city in Africa.
＊ Alice’s diet was less healthy than Danny’s diet. (不如) (more …than 胜于)
This T-shirt is the same size as that one.
The red shirt is five yuan cheaper than that blue one.
Which is the least interesting film you’ve ever seen?
This park is three times as big as the Summer Palace. (倍数+as
This book cost twice as much as that one.