(1) m, m, u, s, u, e A. beach
(2) b, a, c, e, h B. museum
(3) c, p, i, c n, c C. picnic
(4) o, a, r, s, s, c D. square
(5) c, n, a, i, m, e E. across
(6) u, s, r, a, e, q F. cinema
( ) 1. A. Canada B. London C. Australia
( ) 2. A. bank B. cinema C. find
( ) 3. A. panda B. kite C. elephant
( ) 4. A. tomorrow B. Friday C. Saturday
( ) 5. A. ship B. swim C. train
( ) 6. A. shirt B. coat C. warm
1. post office _______________ 2. turn right_______________
3. maple leaves _______________ 4. once a week _______________
5. next to _______________ 6. make models _______________
7. go straight _______________ 8. take photos _______________
(1) I come from the UK. A.
(2) We can visit the Great Wall there. B.
(3) Do you want to go boating with me? C.
(4) I want to go the park. D.
(5) My hobby is taking photos. E.
( ) 1. I don’t want _________ lost.
A. to B. be C. to be
( ) 2. Turn left at the _________ crossroads.
A. first B. two C. three
( ) 3. You can see Big Ben in _________.
A. Sydney B. Tokyo C. London
( ) 4. He often does _________ exercise.
A. a lot B. a lot of C. many
( ) 5. I like _________ computer games.
A. play B. plays C. playing
( ) 1. Where does she come from?
A. He comes from Japan.
B. She comes from Australia.
( ) 2. What do you want to do there?
A. I want to watch a football match there.
B. We want to go there by bus.
( ) 3. What are your hobbies?
A. My hobby is taking photos.
B. His hobby is playing football.
( ) 4. How long are we going to stay there?
A. At 2:00 in the afternoon.
B. Two days.
( ) 5. Do you like collecting erasers?
A. Yes, I do.
B. No, we can’t.
1. We enjoy our free time. (改为一般疑问句)
2. I am good at street dancing. (改为否定句)