- 1、本文档共42页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
Always Right 总是对的
One day, a farmer said to his wife, “We don’t often use our horse. Shall we sell it?”
有一天,一个农民对他的妻子说:“我们不常用马,我们卖了它如何?”
“What do you want to do?” his wife asked.
他的妻子问:“你想做什么?”
“I want to sell it,” the farmer said.
农民说:“我想卖了它”
“Then sell it,” his wife said. “You are always right.”
她的妻子说:“那就卖了它,你总是对的。”
“Very well,” the farmer said. “I’ll go to the market today and sell our horse.”
农民说:“很好,我今天去市场卖了我们的马”
The farmer set off for the market. On the way, he met a man with a cow. It was a very beautiful cow.
农民出发去市场了,在路上,他看到一个男的带着一头奶牛,那是一头非常漂亮的牛。
“Does she give good milk?” the farmer asked.
农民问:“她能产好牛奶吗?”
“Very good milk,”the man said.
男人说:“非常好的牛奶”
“I’ll give you my horse for your cow.”
“我用我的马换你的奶牛”
“It’s a deal,”the man said. And he got on the farmer’s horse and rode away.
男人说:“成交”他爬上马,骑走了。
The farmer walked along the road to the market with the cow. He soon met another man. This man had a sheep.
农民带着奶牛继续往市场走,他很快遇到另一个男人,这个男的有一只羊。
“A sheep is more useful than a cow,” the farmer thought. “My wife can make me a coat from its wool.”
农民想:“羊比奶牛有用多了,我妻子可以用羊毛来给我做件外套”
“I’ll give you my cow for your sheep,” he said to the man.
他对那个男人说:“我可以用奶牛换你的羊”
“It’s a deal.” The man said, and he led the cow away.
男人说:“成交”领着羊走了。
The farmer walked along the road to the market with the sheep. Soon, he met a man with a goose.
农民带着羊一起继续走向市场,很快,他遇到一个带着鹅的男人。
“That’s a good, fat goose,”he thought. “We can have goose eggs, and then one day, we can eat the goose. It’s better than a sheep.”
他想:“肥鹅不错,我可以取鹅蛋,然后某天我可以吃鹅,比羊好”
“I’ll give you my sheep for your goose,” he said to the man.
他对那个男人说:“我拿羊换你的鹅吧”
“It’s a deal,” the man said.
男人说:“成交”
Soon, the farmer got to the market with the goose. There, he saw a man with a hen.
很快,农民带着鹅继续往市场走。那儿,他看到一个带着母鸡的男人
“A hen doesn’t eat as much as a goose,” he thought. “And a hen’s eggs are better to eat than a goose’s eggs.”
他想:“母鸡吃的没有鹅多,母鸡蛋也比鹅蛋好”
“I’ll give you my goose for your hen,” he said to the man.
他对那个男人说:“我拿鹅换你的母鸡”
“It’s a deal,” the man said.
男人说:
文档评论(0)