- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
重要安全事项
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
此缝纫机在有的国家(设置场所)由于该国的安全规定而被禁止使用。同时,技术服务也同样被禁止。
Putting sewing systems into operation is prohibited until it has been ascertained that the sewing systems in which these
sewing machines will be built into, have conformed with the safety regulations in your country. Technical service for those
sewing systems is also prohibited.
1. 使用此缝纫机时,必须遵守包括如下项目的基本安全措施。
Observe the basic safety measures, including, but not limited to the following ones, whenever you use the machine.
2. 使用此缝纫机之前,请阅读本使用说明书在内的所有指示文件。同时应将此使用说明书妥善保管,以便能够随时查阅。
Read all the instructions, including, but not limited to this Instruction Manual before you use the machine.In addition,
keep this Instruction Manual so that you may read it at anytime when necessary.
3. 此缝纫机应与贵国的有关安全规定一起使用。
Use the machine after it has been ascertained that it conforms with safety rules/standards valid in your country.
4. 使用此缝纫机和缝纫机动作中,所有的安全装置应安装到规定的位置。没有安装规定的安全装置的缝纫机禁止使用。
All safety devices must be in position when the machine is ready for work or in operation.The operation without the
specified safety devices is not allowed.
5. 此缝纫机应由接受过培训的操作人员来操作。
This machine shall be operated by appropriately-trained operators.
6. 使用缝纫机时,建议戴安全防护眼镜。
For your personal protection, we recommend that you wear safety glasses.
7. 发生下列情况时,应立即关掉电源开关,或拔下电源线插头。
For the following, turn off the power switch or disconnect the power plug of the machine from the receptacle.
7-1 机针、弯针、分离器等穿线和更换旋梭时。
For threading needle(s), looper, spreader etc. and replacing bobbin.
7-2 更换机针、压脚、针板、弯针、分离器、送布牙、护针器、支架、布导向器等时。
For replacing part(s) of needle, presser foot, throat plate, looper, spreader
文档评论(0)