- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
酒店英语交流用语之接待
宾馆英语之在接待处 128.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。29.How much a day do you charge?每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.Its quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.Ill mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
Dialogue A
(A:Receptionist B:Guest)
B: I want a double room with a bath.How much aa day doyou charge?
A: It is a hundred yuan a day including heating fee but excluding service charge.
B:Its quite reasonable.
A:How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
B:I shall leave in a fortnight(half a month).
A:Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
B:Oh,yes,Im going to fill in the form of registration right now.Can I book a single room for my friend before hand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
A:Sure.Here is the form for reservations.Would you mind filling in this form and pay hundred yuan in advance for him.
B:All right. This is one hundred yuan to pay for my r
文档评论(0)