- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Lesson7amp;ndash;IntroducingthefoodinGuangzhou介绍广州的美食.doc
Lesson 7 – Introducing the food in Guangzhou 介绍广州的美食
1. Conversations 对话
Conversation A: Introducing the food in Guangzhou介绍广州美食
Sarah: Good morning. My name is Kim Sarah. What’s your name?
莎拉:早上好。我的名字叫金莎拉。你叫什么名字?
Ms. Huang: I am Huang Xiaowei. Nice to meet you, Miss Kim!
黄小姐:我叫黄晓薇。很高兴见到你,金小姐。
Sarah: Nice to meet you, too. Ms. Huang.
莎拉:见到你我也很高兴,黄女士。
Ms. Huang: Where are you from, Miss Kim?
黄:金小姐,你来自哪里?
Sarah: I am from Korea. What about you?
莎拉:我来自韩国。你呢?
Ms. Huang: Oh, I am from China. I am a Cantonese. Welcome to Guangzhou!
黄:我来自中国。我是广州人。欢迎来到广州!
Sarah: Thank you.
莎拉:谢谢。
Ms. Huang: Is this your first visit to Guangzhou?
黄:这是你第一次来广州吗?
Sarah: Yes, this is my first visit to Guangzhou, but I have learnt a lot about Guangzhou.
莎拉:是的。这是我第一次来广州,但是我已经学了很多关于广州的东西。
Ms. Huang: Really? What do you know about Guangzhou?
黄:真的吗?你学到了哪些有关广州的东西?
Sarah: Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong Province. It is famous for its food.
莎拉:广州市广东省的省会城市。它的食物很有名。
Ms. Huang: You are right! We have a Chinese saying “Eating in Guangzhou”. 食在广州: Shi Zai Guangzhou?
莎拉:食在广州?
Ms. Huang: You say it very well!
黄:你说得很好!
Sarah: Really? Thank you. I really love the dim sum served in morning tea.
莎拉:真的?谢谢。我真的很喜欢早茶里的点心。
Ms. Huang: Yes. We have many kinds of dim sum. Some are sweet and some are salty.
黄:是啊,我们有各种各样的点心。有些是甜的,有些是咸的。
Sarah: I like sweet dim sum best. They are delicious. Where can I eat dim sum in Guangzhou?
莎拉:我最喜欢甜的点心。它们太美味了。我可以在广州的什么地方吃到点心呢?
Ms. Huang: Oh. There are many famous restaurants in Guangzhou. For example, Taotao House, Lianxiang Lou and Guangzhou Restaurant are all famous restaurants for dim sum.
黄:噢,广州有许多著名的餐馆。例如陶陶居,莲香楼,广州酒家的点心都很出名。
Sarah: How can I get to these restaurants? I can’t wait!
莎拉:我怎样才能去到那些餐馆?我等不及(要吃)了。
Ms. Huang: Haha. We can eat them in the dining room. There are a lot of dim sum and other delicious Guangzhou food for us.
黄:哈哈。我们可以在就餐室吃到它们。那里有很多点心以及其他美味的广州菜。
Sarah: That’s great! Let’s go! I would like to eat some dim sum ASAP.
莎拉:太好了!咱们走吧!我想尽快吃到一些点心。
Con
文档评论(0)