- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Anderson Cooper..doc
Anderson Cooper.
我是安德森·库珀。
Welcome to the podcast.
欢迎收看播客节目。
The woman who raised Tryvon Martin talks about the stepson she lost - the Trayvon Martin that she says people dont know.
抚养塔拉万·马丁的母亲谈论她,她说人们根本不了解。
Let’s get started.
让我们马上开始今天的节目。
So far this trial has done a good job of establishing for the record what people heard and sawthe night George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.
到目前为止这一审判已经对于在那个晚上乔治·齐默曼射杀塔拉万·马丁人们的所见所闻出色的建立了出色备案记录。
Thats what all trials do at this stage of the game.
现阶段所有案件审理所做的就是如此。
But for the moment, at least, thats all the jurors know.
但至少在目前,这就是所有的陪审员们了解到的。
They dont yet know,
他们还不知道,
except perhaps by inference, who George Zimmerman is and who Trayvon Martin was.
也许除了根据推理究竟乔治·齐默曼和塔拉万·马丁到底谁是谁。
Alicia Stanley sadly knows Trayvon Martin is the son she lost, is the child that she had raised from age 3,
艾丽西娅·斯坦利悲伤的知晓塔拉万·马丁是她失去的儿子,是她从3岁起就养育的孩子,
in the home that she shared with Trayvon’s dad Tracy until they separated just before the shooting.
在家里她和塔拉万还有父亲特雷西一起过着快乐的生活,直到他们在枪杀案阴阳两隔之前分开。
Alicia Stanley, Trayvon Martin’s stepmother now joins us exclusively tonight.
艾丽西娅·斯坦利, 塔拉万·马丁的继母现在加入我们今晚的独家报道中。
So I dont think a lot of people know your story and your relationship with Trayvon.
所以我想很多人还不知道你的故事及你和塔拉万的关系。
You were his stepmother for a long, long time.
你长久以来一直是他的继母。
Yes, for 14 years.
是的,已经14年了。
Fourteen years.
14年的时间。
And a half, you could say 14 and a half years.
还有半年,你可以说是14年半。
How much a role did you have in actually raising him?
你在实际抚养时对他如何?
Hands on. I mean, Ive been with his father for 14 years.
待如亲骨肉。我的意思是,我和他的父亲在一起14年。
Trayvon was about 3 when I met his father.
在我遇到他的父亲时候塔拉万大概3岁。
And ever since then, I mean, Trayvon has been in my life.
从那时起,我的意思是, 塔拉万已经融入了我的生活。
And Ive been nothing more than a mother to him.
而且我一直将她视如己出。
You know, he was raised with my girls. I have two daughters.
你知道,他从小就和我的闺女们一起长大。我有2个女儿。
So he lived in your house?
所以他住在你的家里?
Yes, he lived in, he lived in my house with me and his father and my girls.
是的,他住在我的房子中,还有我和他的父亲及我的
文档评论(0)