- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
This is the best part of the job. 这是这工作最好的一面
She can’t teach without feeling her best. 她要是不自信就不能教学
I don’t make the rules. I just get to be the bad cop here. 我只是扮黑脸的
Hang out 聚一聚
Last chance to turn back. 最后一次反悔
To spite me 报复我
Baby vomit 婴儿呕吐物
Sb is letting you. 纵容你
You look like hell. 你看上去垮了
I grew up in this world. 我在这里出生
He is falling apart. 他快要垮了
I am bulletproof. 我早刀枪不入了
I haven’t seen you in ages. 我们好久不见了
You are an inspiration. 你给了我鼓舞
You and I have to join forces. 我们两必须联手
You want to call someone, or do you wanna be a rock star? 还是想主宰一把
You are a cheater. 你出轨了
Playing dirty 玩手段
We’re low. 我们没酒了
We need all hands on deck. 所有人手就位
You two are in the same boat.
I jumped the gun. 我不该说的
I am bond? 我是007?
its mesmerizing. 令人着迷
remember me to your wife. 替我向你太太问好
an over-the-counter drug 非处方药
a diversion 消遣
hardly the time to let morals stand in the way of your upward mobility 让道德阻碍你迁升的大好时机
call it a coincidence 称作是巧合
give me updates 给我最新线索
they have an affair. 他们有奸情
it was a means to the end 那是达到目的的手段
he backed me up. 他支持我
he is being set up. 他是被陷害的
how to process it all? 如何接受这一切
I feel like Im drowning. 我感觉我快喘不上气了
one reputable supplier 声誉良好的供应商
huddle up. 集合
copy that. 收到了
spill secrets 泄漏秘密
take the fall 代人受罪
little talks 闲聊
we will cross that bridge when we get there 船到桥头自然直
a rising star 一颗新星
a word? 借一步说话
light-headed 头晕
music to my ears. 这话我爱听
long day? 今天很累吗?
its killing you. 他让你抓狂了
cost you a fortune 花了你不少钱
it is different with you 他和你不一样
you can trace your life up to this moment. 你有你生活的全部记忆
It is canned. 是老套的战术
take offense 介意
that ship has sailed. 忘了它吧
you are drugged. 你被下药了
bet the hurt 肯定很疼
theres this anger that takes over. 一时怒气攻心
sister-wife 嫂子
she keeps a low profile. 他们会保持低调
let me look at the blood work. 让我看看血检
your old mistakes can just roll up on you. 以前犯的错会来缠你
I dont acknowledge it. 我并不认可
you go on down. 你们去吧
we crushed it. 我们成功了
are you getting your laps in? 你有出去走两圈吗?
you need to be doing your laps. 你得出去走两圈
Its an all-or-nothing approach. 是个孤注
文档评论(0)