- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
英语口语单词学习(第五部分)
You lead and we’ll follow.
你带头,我们跟着来。
He led a hard life.
他的日子过得很苦。
This road leads to the station.
这条路同向车站。
What led you to believe so?
是什么让你这么想的?
This product doesn’t meet our standards.
这个产品不符合我们的标准。
Failure is the mother of success.
失败是成功之母。
Success breeds success.
成功孕育成功。
Kim has a sweet tooth.
金姆喜欢吃甜食。
No sweet without sweat.
没有付出,就没有收获。
She’s a woman of ability.
她是个能干的女人。
Let’s get down to business.
让我们谈正事吧。
We need to take all the evidence into consideration.
我们需要考虑所有的证据。
Thank you for your consideration.
多谢你考虑。
All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事必先难后易。
He is diligent in his work.
他工作很勤奋。
She is an efficient secretary.
她是个有效率的秘书。
The way you work is far from efficient.
你这样工作太没有效率了。
We eat to live, but not live to eat.
我们吃东西是为了生存,但生存不是为了吃东西。
This is a chance in a million.
这是个千载难逢的机会。
He is believed to be rich in mind.
大家都相信他很有头脑。
I’d think twice before spending all that money on a car.
我在把所有的钱花在车上之前得三思。
I benefited a lot from my teacher’s advice.
我从我老师的忠告中获益良多。
You can depend on me to do it.
你可以交给我去做。
I devoted all my energies to studying English.
我把所有的精力都花在学英语上。
China needs energetic teachers.
中国需要有活力的教师。
You are everything to me.
你是我的一切。
Everything is going well.
一切顺利。
To know everything is to know nothing.
样样皆通,样样稀松。
In business, timing is everything.
在商业中,时机就是一切。
I have a fresh idea.
我有个新想法。
You look very fresh this morning.
你今天早上看上去很精神。
I’ll impress one thing on you: honesty is the best policy.
我要你记住一件事:诚实是上上策。
Never write or speak merely to impress.
写文章或讲话都切不可存心哗众取宠。
That’s an intelligent answer.
那真是个聪明的回答。
It’s always pleasure to talk to you.
跟你谈话总是让人愉快。
I always put work before pleasure.
我总是把工作放在娱乐前面。
Actions speak louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩。
I always look for challenges in my work.
我总是期待着工作上的挑战。
Are you trying to embarrass me?
你是想让我难堪吗?
He’s an embarrassment to his family.
他是家中叫人为难的人。
He’s an outstanding young businessman.
他是个非常优秀的年轻商人。
Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
The better I got to know her, the shallower I realized
文档评论(0)