- 1、本文档共21页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
梨花罪子 - 康乐及文化事务署
粵劇排場折子戲
Excerpts from the Paichangxi Repertoires of Cantonese Opera
《梨花罪子》
Fan Lihua Punishing Her Son
樊:樊梨花
Fan: Fan Lihua
山:薛丁山
Shan: Xue Dingshan
童:竇仙童
Lady: Lady Dou
龍:薛應龍
Long: Xue Yinglong
秦:秦 漢
Qin: Qin Han
竇:竇一虎
Dou: Dou Yihu
秦:俺秦漢
Qin: I am Qin Han.
竇:竇一虎
Dou: I am Dou Yihu.
秦、竇:奉了唐王之命 征剿蘇寶同
Qin, Dou: We have orders from the Emperor of Tang to suppress Su Baotong.
元帥升帳 我們小心侍候
The Marshal is calling a meeting. Let’s go.
有請元帥
The Marshal!
樊:奴乃西番一女英 行兵調將鬼神驚
Fan: Known as a heroine in Xifan, I am a military genius.
有人犯了本帥令 平西寶劍不容情
If anyone fails to obey my orders, my sword would have no mercy.
本帥威靈侯 樊氏梨花
I am Marshal Fan Lihua, Marchioness of Weiling.
奉了唐王之命 征剿蘇寶同
I have the Tang Emperor ’s orders to suppress Su Baotong.
也曾命二路元帥 四處打聽
I have asked my Second Commander to scout around for intelligence,
又命應龍巡查營外
and ordered my son Yinglong to patrol the vicinities of the camp.
可恨小畜生 臨陣招親
But this brat has the nerve to make a marriage proposal while we are at war.
論起國法 本該斬首
He should be beheaded according to state law.
秦 竇二將 應龍回來 速來通報
Qin, Dou, report to me once Yinglong comes back.
秦、竇:得令
Qin, Dou: Yes, Your Excellency.
龍:離了白家莊 不覺到唐營
Long: Having left the Bai Homestead, I am now back at the camp.
秦、竇:原來小本官 有禮
Qin, Dou: Master Yinglong – at your service.
龍:原來二位叔父 有禮
Long: My two seniors – at your service.
我帥母可曾升帳
Did my mother the Marshal call for a meeting?
秦、竇:你帥母也曾升帳 實在怒你
Qin, Dou: Yes, she did, and she is indignant at you.
龍:我轉回白家莊也罷
Long: Then I had better turn back to the Bai Homestead.
秦:小本官不用驚慌
Qin: Don’t panic, Master Yinglong.
若還你帥母降罪下來
Should your mother want anyone to blame,
天大事情 有我大哥擔帶
I’ll take it upon myself.
竇:是也 倘若你帥母降罪下來
Dou: Yes, should your mother want anyone to blame,
有賢弟擔帶不妨
I’ll take it upon myself.
龍:既然有二位叔父擔帶
Long: Since the two of you are so kind,
待我報門而進
I’ll go in and see her.
呔 應龍告進
Yinglong is here.
樊:兒是應龍
Fan: Is that you, my son?
龍:兒是應龍
Long: Y
您可能关注的文档
- 来华留学研究生学术不端的成因与学术伦理教育建议 - 中国学位与 .pdf
- 条件反射实验条件反射试验图示食物无条件刺激唾液分泌无条件反应 .ppt
- 来自台湾的歌手罗百吉,素有“音乐小孩”之称,他曾是台湾电子舞曲的 .doc
- 来自主位的观点:.pdf
- 来自地心石油与石化工业.ppt
- 来自学生的错误——课程开发的宝贵资源.doc
- 来自太阳的能量.pdf
- 来自大自然的礼物-.ppt
- 来自新社的[紫晶葡萄]秋果新鲜上市.doc
- 来自联合国第49届妇地会的声音 - 中国妇女研究网.doc
- 2025年春新北师大版八年级物理下册全册课件.pptx
- 2025年春新北师大版八年级物理下册全册教学课件.pptx
- 2025年秋季新北师大版八年级上册物理全册教学课件.pptx
- 2025年秋季新人教版九年级上册化学全册课件.pptx
- 2025年新人教版八年级上册物理全册课件.pptx
- 2025年秋季新人教版九年级上册化学全册教学课件(新版教材).pptx
- 新人教版七年级上册英语全册课件(2025年新版教材).pptx
- 锂离子电池前驱体磷酸铁合成方法研究现状及展望.docx
- 2024年东盟石油和天然气更新报告(英文版)-东盟.docx
- DB3209_T 1207.2-2022 建设工程档案管理 第二部分:房屋建筑工程文件归档和档案移交范围.docx
文档评论(0)