- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
成人口语三十句
1.请问,你们这里有汽油吗?
Excuse me? I need some gas?
2.请将这些货物装车并运送到我们的工地,到工地后由你们卸车。
Please transport all the goods to our site, and then responsible for the discharge .
3.你们有什么事呢?
What’s the matter with you?
4.请问邮局在哪?
Can you tell me the way to the Post Office?
How can I get to the Post Office?
Which is the way to the Post Office?
5.我要理发?
I want my hair cut/done.
6.我要买一张往返的/单程机票。
I want to buy a round trip/ a one way ticket.
我想买一张从纽约到北京的往返机票。
I want to purchase a round trip ticket from NY to Beijing.
7.请问租一辆车要多少钱?
Excuse me, how much does it cost to rent a car?
Excuse me, what’s the rent for the car?
Excuse me, how much is the rent for the car?
8.有一个问题想让你解决一下?
Could you help me to solve this problem?
9.你有空吗?
Are you free now?
10.我想开一个银行账户,需要什么手续?
I want to open a Bank account; can you tell me the procedures?
我开个活期账户。
I want to open a checking account.
11.我想把人民币换成美元。
I want to have my RMB exchanged.
I want to exchange my RMB for US dollars.
12.这张美元有问题,需要你们帮忙换成好的。
There is something wrong with this dollar bill, can you change me another one. /can you give me another.
13.你们在哪里?
Where are you now?
14.我们现在在北京。
We are in Beijing now.
15.请问有菜单吗?
Do you have a menu (with you)?
早餐想吃什么?
What would you like for breakfast?
一个披萨。
A pizza.
多大的?小的、中的、还是大的?
What size? Small medium or large?
16.请在今天下午三点前到工地。
Please arrive at the job site before 3:00 o’clock./3 pm.
17.我们要一个三人间。
We need a triple .
18.可以加一张床吗。
Can we add another bed in this room?
19.你们的总经理在吗?
Is your general manager in/available?
20.他什么时间能回来?
When does he come back?
22.如果没问题的话,请在这份文件上签字。
If everything is right, please sign the document.
23.如果再出现这样的问题,我要下单子罚你们款了。
If the same problem appeared, I will give you a ticket.
24.我想租一座房子。
I want to rent a house.
25.我们今天是来保养车的。
Now, we are here to have our car maintained.
26.请将这辆车保养一下,我觉得这辆车有问题,你查的细一点。
I have a problem with my car. First please check it carefully, and then maintain it for me.
27.请问车违章了,到哪里交罚款?
If I drive illegally, where should I pay the fine、
我们有一张超速罚单。
We have a spe
原创力文档


文档评论(0)