- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
老外最想聊的10个口语话题
1
First Impressions 初遇相识
dialogue 1
Steve: Mary, how was your date with john?
玛丽,你和约翰的约会怎么样?
Mary: its ok. It seems we have a lot in common.
还可以.我们好像很投缘.
S: oh, really. That is great news. What does he look like?
真的吗?太好了.他长的怎么样?
M: he is tall and slim, fair-haired.
他身材高挑,金黄色的头发.
S: sounds like he is pretty cute. What do you think of him?
听起来长的很帅,那你对她印象怎么样啊
M: he is a nice guy and very considerate. I was impressed with how smart he was and he has a great sense of humor.
人不错,非常体贴,知识渊博,又很幽默.
S: oh, its love at first sight. When will you see each other again?
啊,看来你是一见钟情了,下次什么时候见面?
M: he didnt say, but he said he would call me.
他没说,不过他说会给我打电话.
S: maybe he is busy with his work. Just wait and try not to think about it too much!
也许他现在工作比较忙,等等吧,别太想人家啊!
M: oh, steve. Stop it! I am a bit nervous! What if he doesnt call?
哎,苏珊,人家本来就很紧张了.如果他不大电话怎么办呢?
S: come on, Mary, youre a total catch. I bet he will call you. Dont worry.
别担心,玛丽,你这么讨人喜欢,我保证他会打电话的,别担心.
M: thank you, Steve. Youre always so encouraging.
谢谢你,史蒂夫,你总是不断鼓励我.
S: thats what friends are for.
别说这些,我们是朋友嘛
dialogue 2
S: you know, Mary, I feel we meet somewhere before. Where were you born?
玛丽,你知道吗,我觉得好像在哪儿见过你,你是在哪里出生的?
M: I was born in Beijing, but I spent most of my childhood in London.
我在北京出生,后来去了伦敦。
S: what was your childhood like?
你的童年生活怎么样?
M: I had a pretty strict upbringing, and my parents taught at an university so they have extremely high expectations for me.
我小时候家教特别严,我父母以前是大学老师,对我期望特别高。
S: where did you go to university?
你在哪里上的大学?
M: my parents wanted me to stay in Beijing, but I decided to go back to England. I graduated from University of Newcastle upon Tyne with a degree in Cross Culture Communication.
我父母想让我留在北京,可是我决定回英国。后来我从纽卡斯尔大学毕业并且拿到了跨文化交流专业的学位。
S: what is your current occupation?
那你现在做什么工作呢?
M: I am a journalist. I write for China Daily.
我做记者,在《中国日报》工作。
S: did you know that you wanted to be a journalist right after your graduation?
那你一毕业就知道自己相当记者吗?
M: no, I didn’t. I started working at a university in Lo
文档评论(0)