- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
《林克妈妈的听力直通车》
Scene 1 Wake up, sleepyhead. 场景一 起床了,小懒虫。
Wake up, sleepyhead. 起床了,小懒虫。
One more minute. 再睡一分钟。
Its time to get up. 该起床了。
Its still early. I want to sleep some more. 还早呢,我想再睡一会儿。
But you move so slowly. 但是你很磨蹭。
Get up, or youll be late. 起床了,要不就要迟到了。
Ok, but Im still sleepy. 好的,可我还困着呢。
Scene 2 The alarm clock went off. 场景二 闹钟响了。
The alarm clock went off. 闹钟响了,
Get up right away. 快起床。
Give me five more minutes to snooze. 再让我小睡5分钟。
Mom, its too late. 妈妈,太晚了,
Did you set the alarm clock last night? 昨晚你设闹钟了吗?
Yes, I set it for six thirty. 设了呀,我设在6点半了。
Why didnt the alarm go off? 闹钟怎么没响呢?
I didnt let it go off. 我没让它响,
I wanted you to sleep more. 我想让你多睡会儿。
Scene 3 I slept like a baby. 场景三 我睡得可香啦。
Did you sleep well last night? 昨晚睡得好吗?
Yes, I slept like a baby. 我睡得可香啦。
Did you have a good sleep last night? 昨晚睡得好吗?
Yes, I had a very good sleep. 我睡得很好,
How about you? 你呢?
How did you sleep last night? 昨晚睡得怎么样?
Not very well. 不太好,
I had a bad dream. 做了个噩梦。
Im sorry to hear that. 听你这么说,我很抱歉。
Scene 4 Hurry up. Time is running out. 场景四 别磨蹭,没时间了。
Hurry up and get dressed. 快点,穿好衣服。
Im still sleepy. 我还困着呢,
Please help me get dressed. 请帮我穿衣服吧。
Dont move so slowly. 别那么磨磨蹭蹭的,
I cant stand it. 真让人受不了。
Dont rush me. 别催我,
Im doing my best. 我在尽力呢。
Go brush your teeth! 去刷牙!
Hurry up. 别磨蹭,
Time is running out. 没时间了。
Dont worry. 别担心,
There are still ten minutes left. 还剩10分钟呢。
Family show 家庭剧场
Money is running out. 快没钱了。
Toothpaste is running out. 快没牙膏了。
Toilet paper is running out. 厕纸快用完了。
Toothpicks are running out. 牙签快用完了。
My pocket money is running out. 我的零花钱快用完了。
Scene 5 You are wearing it inside out! 场景五 你里外穿反啦!
Hurry up and get dressed. 快去穿好衣服。
Please get me my school uniform. 请把校服拿给我。
Can you help me tuck in my shirt? 你能帮我把衬衣塞进裤子里吗?
Tuck it in yourself. 你自己塞吧。
Look at your shirt. Its all wrong. 看看你的衬衣,全乱套了。
Sorry, I buttoned it up the wrong way. 对不起,我上下扣错了。
And you are also wearing it inside out. 你还里外穿反了呢。
Scene 6 I want pigtails, not a ponytail. 场景六 我想扎辫子,不要马尾辫。
Look at y
文档评论(0)