- 1、本文档共34页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
《耶鲁大学开放课程-哲学:死亡(第1集)》中英字幕 作者:沈金河(cn362403)=
文档号:HSWK20131101002 创建时间:11/1/2013 10:58:09 PM(第 PAGE \* Arabic 1 / NUMPAGES \* Arabic 144页)=
Ladies and gentlemen, were about to begin our descent into Los Angeles.
各位乘客飞机即将降落洛衫机
The sound you just heard is the landing gear locking into place.
大家刚才听到的是 起落架的声音
Los angeles weather is clear. The temperature is 72.
洛衫机天气晴朗 温度是华氏72度
We expect to make our 4- hour and 18- minute flight on schedule.
飞机行程如预计的一样 历时4小时18分钟
We have enjoyed having you on board
很感谢大家乘坐本班机
and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
希望以后能继续为大家服务
Please hold handrail and stand to the right
请扶好栏杆并站在右边
if you wish to pass, please do so on the left.
如果想越过前面请走左边
监制:麦克.尼科斯 罗伦斯.特尔曼
片名:毕业生
主演:安妮.班克富特 德斯汀.荷夫曼
You attention, please. Parking in the area is limited to three minutes only.
请大家注意 停车的时间限制为3分钟
Please do not leave your car unattended.
请留意好自己的车
导演:麦克.尼科斯
Hey, whats the matter?
喂你怎么了?
The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
班客人们都在楼下等着你呢
Look, dad, could you explain that I have to be alone for a while?
爸爸可以和他们说 我再过一会才下去吗?
These are all our good friends, Ben.
他们都是我们的老朋友了班
Most of them have known you since well, practically since you were born.
很多人在你出世的时候 就认识你了
What is it, Ben?
怎么了班?
Im just...
我只是...
worried?
担心?
Well...
这...
about what?
担心什么?
I guess about my future.
我想是我的将来吧
What about it?
那又怎么了?
I dont know.
我不知道
I want it to be...
我想要...
to be what?
要什么?
Different.
与众不同
- Is anything wrong? - No, no.
- 有什么不妥吗? - 没有
- Were just on our way downstairs. - The Carlsons are here.
- 我们就下去了 - 卡尔森一家也来了
They are? Well, come on.
是吗?噢
They came all the way from Tarzana.
他们从塔桑那过来的
Come on, lets get cracking.
好了我们一起去吧
Its a wonderful thing to have so many devoted friends.
有这么多好朋友在真好啊
Hey, theres the award- winning scholar!
噢奖学金得主出现了!
- Were all very proud of you, Ben. - Thank you, Mrs. Carlsons.
- 我们都为你感到骄傲班 - 谢谢卡尔森太太
Is that the new car out there? That little red wop job?
外面那辆红色开篷小车 是你的吗?
T
文档评论(0)