- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
小谢尔顿 S01E02
Look at him. Breaks my heart.
你看他 我心都要碎了
Poor little guy, all alone.
可怜的小家伙 形单影只
I dont see why his brother cant sit with him.
他哥哥为什么不能跟他坐在一起
Come on, Mary.
拜托 玛丽
When you were in high school,
你上高中时
would you have lunch with a nine-year-old?
难道你会跟一个 9 岁小孩吃午饭吗
Yes, I wouldve.
我当然会啊
Well, theres something wrong with you.
那你肯定是哪里有毛病
Im gonna keep him company.
我要去陪他
Hey, hey, hey, Mary. Mary.
别 别 玛丽 玛丽
Think this through. Right now the kids are just ignoring Sheldon.
你可得想清楚 现在大家只是无视他
What happens if hes sitting with his mommy?
如果再发现他吃午饭还要妈妈陪会怎么样
They could mistake me for a senior.
他们说不定会以为我是高三学姐啊
Well, I look younger than you.
我看起来是比你年轻啊
Just give this time, all right?
先静观其变 好吗
Itll work itself out.
船到桥头自然直
My mother never understood
我母亲从未理解
that I actually enjoyed being alone.
我其实很享受独自一人
Solitude allowed me to think about important things,
独处让我能思考更重大的事情
like the effect of gravitational forces
比如当你接近事件视界时
as you approach an event horizon,
地心引力会造成的影响
as opposed to less important things,
而不是那些无关紧要的事
like how many grapes my brother can fit in his mouth.
比如我哥嘴里一次能塞多少葡萄
14!
颗
Yeah!
太厉害啦
Jean-Paul Sartre said,
哲学家让 -保罗·萨特说过
Hell is other people.
他人即地狱
Thats humorous because its true.
这话很有趣 因为这是真的
Something wrong?
怎么了吗
How come math is easy for Sheldon and hard for me?
为什么谢尔顿数学那么好 我数学却那么差
I dont know, honey,
我也不知道啊 亲爱的
but you have your own gifts.
但你也有你的天赋啊
Like what?
比如什么
Well, like...
比如说 ...
...you have very pretty hair.
你有一头秀丽长发
True.
的确
Georgie.
小乔治
Would you do me a little tiny favor?
能麻烦你帮我一个小忙吗
Like what?
什么事
Tomorrow at lunch, would you mind sitting with your brother?
明天午餐时间 你能不能跟你弟弟坐一起吃
Dont do it, Georgie.
千万别 小乔治
You stay out of this.
你别多管闲事
I ate with him in second grade.
二年级的时候我跟他一起吃过饭
It really hurt my social life.
害我在学校人气严重受创
Sorry, Mom. Cant do it.
抱歉了 老妈 没办法
Why are you such a brat?
你为什么这么皮
Maybe Im crying for attention.
可能我渴求关爱呢
This isnt a joke, young lady.
小姑娘 这事你别闹
Yes, your brother may be smart,
没错 你弟弟是很聪明
but he doesnt have a friend in t
文档评论(0)