- 1、本文档共11页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
喂,那是我们店的手推车吧?
Hey, is that one of our carts?
不,这是我家的。
Oh. No, I it’s my family’s cart.
我三岁的时候它就在我家院子里了。
Uh, it’s been our backyard since I was three.
得了吧,把它还回来。
Yeah, right, come on, just give it back.
我没骗你,好吗,真是我家的
I’m not lying, all right ? It’s ours.
天气好的时候,我们就把它架在火上当烧烤架。
Uh, when it’s nice out, we put it over a fire and use it as a grill.
看到没
See? Look.
上面还有奶酪呢。
There’s a little cheese left.
怎么还有个孩子在里面?
Why is there a baby in there?
我还没买到专用的婴儿推车。
I don’t have a regular baby pusher thing yet.
我们正要去典当行。
So, we’re headed to the pawnshop right now.
先生,这是谁的孩子?
Sir…whose baby is that?
我的,她叫碧昂丝公主,但我打算改个名字。
Mine. Uh, her name is Princess Beyonce, but I’m thinking of changing that.
看,我还没来得及买奶瓶。
See, I don’t have a bottle yet.
我几个小时前才有了她。
I just got her a few hours ago.
塞布丽娜!
Sabrina!
你死哪儿去了?
What the dog doo?
休息够了,快进来!
Break’s over! I need you!
有人又把货架上所有的汤罐都放反了。
Somebody took all the soup cans off the shelf and put’em back upside down again!
谁能干出这种事啊?
Who would put all the soup cans upside down?
我。
Oh, me.
-为啥啊?-不知道,我在杂货店工作。
-Why? - I don’t know, I work at a grocerytory--
一时无聊。
I get bored.
塞布丽娜!
Sabrina!
好吧,你…
Okay, just…
你保证这真是你的孩子吗?
Promise me that that’s your baby.
我保证
Oh, I promise.
淡定,奶奶
Just calm down. Maw Maw.
没你想得那么糟。
It’s not as bad as you think.
咋回事
What’s going on?
她清醒了。
She’s lucid.
整整五分钟了。
It’s been almost five minutes.
妈呀,真长
Whoa, that is long one.
所以,你是想说我让你们所有人在我家白吃白住?
So, you’re telling me that I just left all you live in my house free?
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
吉米的电话。
It’s Jimmy.
喂。
Hello.
你他妈又是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是迈克·吉米的表兄。
I’m Mike, Jimmy’s cousin.
因为某次离婚,咱俩就扯上亲戚关系了。
You and I are related by divorce or something.
我住在你洗衣房的帐篷里。
I live in a tent in your laundry room.
不,你别想继续住了
No, not anymore you don’t.
你们都给我收拾行李,卷铺盖走人,找别的奶嘴去吸吧。
You guys, pack up all your gypsy circus and find another teat to suck on.
你开什么玩笑?
You’re kidding me.
他在典当行把购物车弄丢了。
The shopping cart got stolen when he was in the pawn shop.
不是吧。
Oh, man!
我还打算这周烤汉堡的。
I was gonna grill burgers t
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 网络空间信息安全(第2版)习题与思考题参考答案.pdf
- 微肿瘤PTC体外药敏检测服务2023年.pdf VIP
- 教科版四年级科学上册第三单元《第1课让小车运动起来》优秀教学设计.docx VIP
- 病例报告表完整版.doc
- 电影售票管理平台.docx
- 统编版语文三年级上册《对话中提示语的位置及标点》课件.pptx VIP
- AQ_ 4272-2016 铝镁制品机械加工粉尘防爆安全技术规范.pdf
- 4第四章-金融市场及其构成(货币金融学(蒋先玲编著)第3版ppt课件可编辑).pptx
- 部编版语文二年级下册 第三单元大单元任务群“发现汉字的秘密”(一等奖创新教学设计).pdf VIP
- 《活着》读书分享.pptx VIP
文档评论(0)