- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
商务中心英语
English Training Manual FRONT OFFICE
English for The Business Centre 商务中心英语
Useful Expressions 常用的表达方式:
Good morning / afternoon / evening, welcome to the Business Centre. May I help you?
早上好/下午好/晚上好,商务中心,我能帮您什么忙吗?
Mr. Brown, you have an incoming fax at the Business Centre. Would you please pick it up?
早上好,布朗先生,商务中心有您的传真,请您来取一下。
Please wait a moment, I will get a bellboy to send the fax to your room.
请稍等一下,我让行李员把传真送到您的房间去。
I will send this fax for you, it will take a moment, please have a seat.
请坐着等一会儿,我为您发传真。
To …… is 10yuan per page.
发传真到……是每页10元。
Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的电话。
You are welcome. / It’s my pleasure.
别客气/这是我的荣幸。
Sorry, sir, the fax line is busy now, would you please wait a moment?
对不起,先生。传真线路很忙,请您稍等一会儿。
Your fax has been transmitted please check the activity report.
传真发好了,请您查看一下这份即时报告。
May I know your room number?
请问您的房间号?
May I see your room card?
我能不能看一下您的房卡?
Please sign your name here.
请在这里签名。
How many copies do you need, sir?
您需要复印多少份,先生?
Both sides into one piece of paper?
要双面复印吗?
Shall I staple there for you?
我为您装订这些好吗?
What other information can I offer you, sir?
我还能为您提供些什么信息,先生?
Please wait a moment, sir, I’ll check it for you if there is an incoming fax.
请您稍等一下,先生。我为您检查一下是否有传真。
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us, our extension number is 1.
如果有什么事需要帮忙的话,请随时同我们联系,我们的电话号码是1。
May I give you a brief introduction of The Business Center?
我给您简单介绍一下商务中心好吗?
Our Business Centre’s service time is from 8:00am to 9:00pm.
商务中心的营业时间从上午八点到晚上九点。
English Training Manual FRONT OFFICE
Please forgive my carelessness, sir. This fax is not for you, I do hope you will accept my apologies. 请原谅我的粗心,先生。这份传真不是给您的。请接受我的道歉。
Our notebook PC is available for renting at the price of RMB200 Yuan per hour.
我们有手提电脑可以出租,租费为每小时200元人民币。
Printing costs: Each page in A4 RMB10 Yuan; colour page is RMB15 Yuan.
黑白打印一张 A4纸收费10元人民币;彩色每张15元人民币。
In the Business Center we provide b
文档评论(0)