- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
酒店收银英语
收银英语
Sir,have you consumed food of mini-bar in the room ?先生,请问房间有消费小酒吧吗?
Would you mind the charges of the two rooms printed in one bill?
请问两间房是一起打印帐单结帐吗?
How would you like to make the payment ,sir ,credit card or cash ?请问先生如何付款?
Would you please sign here ?麻烦您在这里签名.
This is the authorization of deposit , may be disposed now .这是押金卡纸,可以撕掉.
You need to pay deposit amnonted to #...您需要交押金….元.
For consumption in other places of the hotel and credit to room bill,you have to make extra deposit …因方便您在其他营业点转房帐,需要收押金….元.
Sorry sir ,your deposit is not enough ,you need to pay further deposit…对不起,因你的押金不足了,需再收押金…元.
Sorry sir ,the balance is not enough in your card (the card is expire/invalid),could you kindly pay by another card or other methods ?先生对不起,你卡上的余额不足(卡已过期),是否可以换一张卡或其他支付方式?
Due to breakdown of bank operating system,the process time is longer, please wait a moment .因银行系统故障,授权时间较长,请稍等一会.
Would you mind take a seat there ?麻烦你在那边稍坐一下好吗?
Sorry ,card is lost ,you need to pay twenty dollars compensation .对不起因房卡丢失了,需收20元赔偿费.
You have left something in the room ,would you mind a bellboy to take it to you?你房间有遗留物品,需要行李生帮忙拿下来吗?
Sir ,you have asked for a cable and a flat connector form room service department,where would you like to place it ?先生,你在管家部借了一条网线和一个排插,请问放在哪里呢?
Would you need the FB(food and beverage) consumption separted form room bill.餐费和房费需要分开打印吗?
Here are invoice and bills,thank you !这是你的发票和帐单,谢谢你的惠顾.
Sorry ,due to the lost of deposit receipt , please produce your ID .card copy ,and sign to confirm the lost ,then we’ll return the deposit .对不起,因押金单丢失,需要你的证件复印,签名确认,才可以退钱.
登记住宿
Good evening .may I help you , sir?晚上好,我可以为你效劳吗?
Yes, I’d like to check in , please. 是的,我想办理住宿登记.
Do you have a reservation with us ? 你有向我们预订房间吗?
Yes , I do.有的
May I have your name ,please .请问你尊姓大名?
Could you fill out the form , please?可以请你填一下表格吗?
All right.好的
Thank you very much.
Here’s your room key. Your room number is 1201.
The bellman will show you to your room .
Enjoy your stay .祝你住宿愉快.
文档评论(0)