- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
请从以下50句英语句子中,任选30句将其翻译成汉语,请标清楚相应的题号。
As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.
The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
2.这个朋友看到了所有事情但一个字也不说。
They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
3.他们想他们的电视一定出现了问题。
You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.
4.你和你的团队可以一起研究解决出这个问题的答案。
Life is meaningless without a purpose.
5.没有目标的生命是没有意义的。
He didn’t need to attend the meeting.
6.他没有必要参加这次聚会
He prefers coffee to tea.
7.比起茶他更喜欢咖啡。
Are you fond of music?
8.你喜欢音乐吗?
You’d better do that again.
9.你最好再做一次。
What kind of life do most people enjoy?
10.大多数的人喜欢什么样的生活了?
This box can hold more books than that one.
11.这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。
Bothe Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.
12.安妮和玛丽都适合这份工作。
I slept soundly all night.
13.我整晚都睡得很好。
Have you seen Tom recently?
14.你最近有见到汤姆吗?
How are you doing these days?
15.这些天你都在做什么?
What time do you go swimming every day?
16.你每天什么时候去游泳?
Would you mind closing the window for me?
17.你介不介意帮我关下这个窗户吗?
Could you tell me where the post office is?
18.你能告诉我邮局在哪吗?
I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.
19.我正考虑去巴黎旅游。
I hope we can have some snow this winter.
20.我希望我们这个冬天有雪。
I’ve lost interest in my work.
21.我对我的工作失去了兴趣。
This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbors.
I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it.
23.我敲了他的门但没人来回答我。
Do you think you can do it by yourself?
24.你认为你自已可以做得到吗?
We must take some measures to control the pollution.
25.我们必须采取一些计划来控制空气污染。
He has a foreign friend who lives in the United States.
26.我有一个外国朋友生活在美国。
Trees need water to grow.
27.树的生长需要水。
The doctor told me to have more water.
28.医生告诉我要多喝水。
Who can help me clean the room?
29.你能帮助我清理房间吗?
Apples here like water and sunshine.
30.苹果在这里就像水和阳光。
Do you have access to the Internet?
This place has plentiful material resources.
32.这地方的物质资源很丰富。
In an age of plenty, we feel spiritually hungry.
33.在一个富足的时代,我们感到精神饥饿。
All that glitters is not gold.
34.闪闪发亮的并不是金子。
Bill h
文档评论(0)