- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
蟑螂
My new software has a bug in it.我的新软件有问题。
I was out of the office with a stomach bug yesterday.我昨天胃有点不舒服,没上班。
That noise really bugs me.那声音真叫我心烦。
He’s a real bug for tennis.他真是个网球迷。
They found 21 bugs hidden in the US embassy.他们在美国大使馆发现21个隐藏的窃听器。
They bugged the US embassy.
They bugged conversations in the US embassy.他们窃听美国大使馆内的谈话。
泰坦尼克号
Your daughter is far difficult to impress.你女儿真挑剔。
He won’t amount to a thing, he won’t, trust me.他不会有出息的,相信我。
Stay where you are, I mean it.你别过来,我认真的。
Sure count me in.当然,算上我。
Good. Settle then.好,就这么说定了。
It’s overwhelming.好贵重
You see people.你很会看人。
You’re about to go into the snake pit.你就要送羊入虎口
You shine up like a new penny.看你人模人样的。
He must have been nervous, but he never faltered.他一定很紧张,但没有失态。
He was of some assistance to my fiancée last night.他昨晚帮了我未婚妻。
All life is a game of luck.人生就是靠运气。
To make each day count.珍惜光阴。
雪莱 赞智性美
The days become more solemn and serene. When noon is past当正午过去时,白昼变得更加静穆
There is a harmony in autumn.在秋天也有一种和谐的音符。
And a luster in the sky天空中也出现了一种明媚的色调
Which through the summer is not heard or seen.整个夏天,人们都没有看到和听到它们。
As if it could not be, as if it had not been!就像夏天也不配拥有这些。
拜访别人。
I’m so glad you could come.
Thank you for inviting me.
It’s our pleasure to have you.
Please make yourself at home.
Your home is very beautiful.
Would you like a second helping?你还需要更多的食物吗?
It was delicious, but I really couldn’t eat any more.很好吃,但我吃不下了。
How do you take your coffee?你的咖啡要放多少糖?
Thanks for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。
久别重逢
Haven’t seen you for weeks.
It’s been such a long time.
It’s been too long.
How has it been?
It’s been ages since we last met.很久没见了。
Fancy meeting you here.没想到在这里见到你。
It’s always pleasure to see you.见到你总让我很高兴。
I’m glad to see you again.
You haven’t been around much latterly, have you? 你最近没怎么在这里露面,是不是?
How come I never see you?怎么一直没看到你?
What have you been up to all these years?这些年你在干什么?
How’ve you been all these years?这些年过得如何?
Where have you been hiding?你滚到哪里啦?
Hi, stranger, have you moved or somethin
文档评论(0)