- 1、本文档共19页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
There’s a systems failure. 机器系统出毛病了。
There’s a breakdown. 出毛病了。
I’m phoning to complain about the product.
我打电话投诉产品问题。
I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?
很抱歉。出什么问题了?
It’s broken./It doesn’t work./It’s faulty.
坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。
I think I can do better than that. 我想我能做得更好。
What’s the problem? 什么问题?
The problem is the photocopier isn’t working.
问题是复印机坏了。
What’s wrong? What exactly is the problem?
怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?
There’s some paper stuck in the machine. 复印机卡纸了。
We’ll be needing payment within 30 days.
我们需要在三十天内付款。
I think that’s acceptable./unacceptable.
我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。
I think we could agree to that. 我想我们能够同意。
Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?
你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?
We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That’s the best I can offer. 我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。
It’ll take a couple of days to process your application.
银行需要几天来处理你的申请。
You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days. 几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。
Let’s talk about delivery dates. 我们谈一谈送货日期。
Let’s talk about using a different supplier.
我们谈一谈用另外一个供应商。
We’ll be needing 500,000 units. 我们需要五十万件。
Have you got all the financial details you need?
你得到所需的一切金融详情了吗?
We’ll need security on a loan of this size.
我们对这样一笔贷款需要安全担保。
My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.
我父亲答应担保这笔贷款。
Will the bank agree to the loan? 银行同意贷款吗?
That seems fine. I can’t see any problems with your application. 大概会的。我看你的申请没有什么问题。
I want to borrow some money. 我想借一些钱。
How are you going to make the repayments?
你打算如何还款?
I think I need to borrow $500,000. 我要借五十万美元。
Have you got any capital? 你有资本吗?
How is the capital invested? 资本如何投资的?
How soon can we expect delivery? 我们多久能收到邮件?
We can deliver the order by 15th. 我们可以在十五日发送。
Either the delivery is immediate, or we’ll have to cancel the order. 若不能立即送货,我们将取消定货。
I’d like to talk about a bank loan. 我想谈一谈银行贷款。
What is your income? 你的收入是多少?
What does the guarantee cover? 担保的内容是什么?
Do you
您可能关注的文档
- 【湖南中考面对面】2016年中考语文第四部分写作专题二看破千道题,其实一文章复习素材新人教版概念.doc
- 【互联网+创业创新商业计划书】移动互联网+绿色蔬菜有限责任公司众筹项目商业计划书1概念.doc
- CH9信号处理与信号产生电路教程.ppt
- 【华创地产】17年地产策略-周期淡化,资产为王-20161125概念.pptx
- Origin高级功能的使用教程.ppt
- 2017高中同步生物生物与环境的协调发展第1节生态系统是一个相对稳定的系统了课时1生态系统的结构教程.ppt
- 2017高中历史一轮复习人教版必修1第27课世纪之交的世界格局教程.ppt
- Origin03教程.ppt
- ch9蒙特卡罗方法导论教程.ppt
- Oracle-SQL性能优化及案例教程.ppt
文档评论(0)