- 1、本文档共16页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
一、飲食(Food and Eating)訂位(Table Reservation)餐廳侍者
Did you book a table?
請問您訂位了嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
請問有訂定嗎?
Have you made a reservation?
請問您訂位了嗎?
Would you like a table by the window?
請問您要靠窗的位子嗎?
Would you like smoking or nonsmoking?
請問您要吸菸區還是非吸菸區?
We are going to have a table ready in a couple of minutes.
只要再過幾分鐘,您就可以入座了。
Sorry! We are booked up.
很抱歉!我們客滿了!
客人:
I would like a nonsmoking table for four.
我想訂四個人的位子,非吸菸區。
I need a table for 6 people.
我需要訂六個人的位子。
I’d like the nonsmoking section.
(二)點餐(Ordering Meals)餐廳侍者 Are you ready to order?
請問您準備好要點餐了嗎?We’ll need a few more minutes to decide.
我們還需要幾分鐘決定點餐。
What’s your special of the day?
請問本日特餐是什麼?
What would you recommend?
請問你有什麼要推薦的嗎?
What does it come with?
請問附餐是什麼?
Is that prepared with beef?
請問裡面有牛肉嗎?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
請問你們有素食嗎?
I’d like my steak well-done.
我的牛排要全熟。
I’d like my steak medium.
我的牛排要五分熟。
I’d like my steak rare.
我的牛排要三分熟。
I’ll take the fish, and you?
我要魚排,你呢?
(三)結帳(Paying)
餐廳侍者:
Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?
請問您要付現還是刷信用卡呢?
Please pay at the register.
麻煩到櫃檯結帳。
That’ll be 20 dollars.
一共是二十塊錢。
客人:
We are ready to leave.
我們要買單了。
Check, please.
麻煩幫我結帳。
How much does it come to?
請問一共多少錢?
Do you take credit cards?
可以刷信用卡嗎?
二、住宿(Residence and Accommodation)
(一)訂房(Booking a Hotle)
飯店櫃檯人員:
Do you have a reservation?
請問有訂房嗎?
How many are in your party?
請問你們有多少人?
How long will you be staying?
請問你們要待多久?
There is still one suite available.
還有一間大套房。
房客:
I’m afraid I have to cancel my room reservation for next week.
我恐怕必須取消下週的訂房。
Do you still have a single room available?
請問你們還有單人房嗎?
I’d like a double room.
我要一間雙人房。
I’d like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
我想訂一間明天的房間。
I need to book a room for six people.
我要訂一間六人房。
I need a room with an Internet connection.
我需要一間提供網路服務的房間。
How much is this room?
這個房間多少錢?
(二)登記住宿(Hotel Check In)
飯店櫃檯人員:
Sorry, sir! We are all booked up tomorrow.
先生,抱歉!我們明天的訂房已客滿。
文档评论(0)