- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
谈论体育运动的英语对话
两分钟做个小测试,看看你的英语水平
/test/waijiao.aspx?tid=16-73675-0
美联英语提供:谈论体育运动的英语对话
谈论体育运动的英语对话1
M:Youre really fit, Paul. Do you exercise very much?
P:Well, I almost always get up very early, and I lift weights for an hour.
M:Youre kidding!
P:No. And then I often go Rollerblading.
M:Wow! How often do you exercise like that?
P:About five times a week. What about you?
M:Oh, I hardly ever exercise. I usually just watch TV in my free time. I guess Im a real couch potato!
谈论体育运动的英语对话2
A:Are you interested in mountaineering?
你喜欢登山运动吗?
B:Yes. in some sense.I should say I like mountain climbing, you know, because Im not so professional. How about you?
是的,从某种意义上来说。我应该说我喜欢爬山,因为我没有这么专业。你呢?
A:Im the same with you, an amateur mountain climber.1 went climbing in the Rocky Mountains with my friends last summer vacation. We spent two days in the mountains.
我和你一样,也是一个业余登山爱好者。去年暑假我和朋友去登了落基山脉,我们在那里住了两天。
B:How did you spend the night there?
你们晚上怎么过的?
A:We pitched a tent in the night, waiting for the sunrise. Wow! It was too beautiful.
我们搭了一个帐篷,在帐篷里等待日出。哇!那真是太美了!
B:I had a similar experience, but that was on the top of Taishan Mountain in my country.
我也有过这种经历,不过是在我国的泰山顶上。
A:Taishan Mountain?Its very famous in China, isnt it?
泰山?在中国很有名的,对吗?
B:Yes.It IS one of the Five Mountains.
是的,泰山是五岳之一。
A:I want to climb Taishan Mountain this summer vacation. Would you be my guide?
我想去登泰山,你能做我的向导吗?
B:Id love to.
很乐意。
谈论体育运动的英语对话3
Hui:How was your morning jog?
你今天的晨跑如何?
Tom:Very good. I feel quite refreshed now! You should come with me sometime - exercise is good for you!
非常好。我现在觉得神清气爽。你也应该什么时候和我一起去。锻炼对身体是很有益的!
Hui:To be honest, I’d rather watch television! Where did you go?
老实说,我更愿意看电视!你都去哪里跑了?
Tom:I just ran alongside the main road.
我就是沿着主路跑。
Hui:Oh you ought to go to the park next time. They have a route for joggers there.
那你应该下次去公园跑。那里有一条专供跑步的路线。
Tom:Oh ok, I’ll try that tomorrow. It’ll probably be better than fighting with the tr
原创力文档


文档评论(0)