- 1、本文档共16页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
新视野大学英语读写教材2
Unit 1
她连谁都不愿意喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。
She wouldnt take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner
他认为我在对他撒谎,但事实上我对他讲的是实话。
He thought I was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth.
这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释
How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?
他们的利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略
The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.
这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高
Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency
我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量的时间和精力,所以我们只能继续。
We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.
Unit2
尽管她是家里的独生女,她父母也从不溺爱他。
Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied by her parents.
2 迈克没来参加昨晚的聚会,也没给我打电话做任何解释 Mike didnt come to the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.
3 坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说,但绝不是什么大作家。 The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.
4 他对足球不感兴趣,也从不关心谁输谁赢。 He has no interest in football and is indifferent to who wins to loses.
5 经理需要一个可以信赖的助手,在他外出时,由助手负责处理问题。 The manager needs an assistant that he can count on to take care of problems in his absence.
6.这是他第一次当着那么多观众演讲 T This is the first time that he has made a speech in the presence of so large an audience.
Unite3
你再怎么有经验,也得学习新技术
You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.
还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作
There remains one problem namely who should be sent to head the research there.
由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难
Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.
虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功
Though he has had ups and downs, I believed all along that he would succeed someday
我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法
I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.
她长得并不特别高
文档评论(0)