- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
关于Shopping的常用句型
I foot the bill. 我付账。
I’m flat broke. 我身无分文
I have a hole in my pocket. 我没钱了。
Is it durable? 耐磨吗?
Is it washable? 可以水洗吗?
We have a clearance sale today. 我们今天清仓大处理。
We are now having a preseason sale on all our winter apparel. 我们正在热销所有的冬季服装。
I’m afraid. 太贵了。
It is daylight robbery. 简直是敲竹杠。
It is a little overpriced. 有点儿贵。
Can you come down a bit? 可以便宜一点吗?
Is the price negotiable? 这价钱可以商量吗?
I have to ask for another price reduction.再给我优惠一点儿吧。
Please tell me what you have in mind. 你心中的价位是多少?
That’s our rock bottom price. 这是我们的最低价了。
That’s almost cost price. 这几乎是成本价了。
There is no room for any reduction in price.已经没有降价的空间了。
You can forget about another cut. 不能再降价了。
Our price is fixed. 我们不讲价。
Our price compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other shops. 我们店的价格比其他店便宜多了。
You can not get this make for less anywhere.这样的价钱你在别的任何地方都买不到。
We are out of stock. 我们缺货啦。
I’m afraid we don’t have it on stock. 恐怕已经无存货了。
It is really in. 很时尚。
It is too loud/plain. 太花哨/太素了。
The dress flatter you. 你裙子你穿正合适。
What is the size range? 有哪些尺寸?
You are rather discriminating.
你很有眼光。
It is not worth a dime. 它一文不值。
Shopping a round is really a must. 货比三家不吃亏。
Could you show me which one has the highest cost performance?请问你能告诉我哪一件有最高的性比价?
What sort of warranty comes with this goods?这件商品有什么质量保证?
We will give your money back as long as the goods are returned in the original packaging and with receipt. 如果有收据,而且商品以初始包装退还的话,我们将会把你的钱给予退还。
Our store offers a 90-day return policy and the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on any factory defects. 我们商店提供90天的退货保证。生产商则会提供为期一年的质量保证,如果是生产厂家造成的责任的话。
Goods purchased in our store are non-refundable. 凡在我们店买的东西,一概不退款。
Please wrap it for me. 请为我包装一下。
I can ring you up over here. 请在这里付款。
We have a convenient easy-payment installment plan. 我们有很方便的分期付款方法。
At your service. 愿意为你效劳。
You may rest assured. 你放心。
Hold your horses. 不要着急。
Thank for your patronage. 谢谢惠顾。
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 肾盂旁囊肿的研究的现状及进展.doc VIP
- 3.1《中国科学技术史序言(节选)》课件-中职高二语文(高教版2024拓展模块上册).pptx
- PCB多层压合工艺PPT课件.ppt
- 第一单元第二节+体验“云上生活”++课件 2024—2025学年川教版(2024)信息科技+七年级上册.pptx VIP
- Garmin佳明Forerunner 165 智能GPS跑步腕表说明书用户手册.pdf
- 工程项目工期关键节点和线路保证措施(模板)18.docx VIP
- 泰康入职测评考试题库答案.pdf
- Ai围棋定式大全(重排彩图).pdf
- 汽车钣喷系列教学课件--钣金件焊接工艺.ppt
- 人力资源有限公司管理制度.docx VIP
文档评论(0)