- 1、本文档共40页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
79白内障
PAGE
PAGE 36
淘宝最有效的减肥产品排行榜:www.hogoo8.com
79.白内障
Cataract
Patient: I have a very unusual condition in my left eye.So I think it needs a heck up.
病人: 我左眼有些毛病,我想该查一下。
Doctor: In what way,can you explain exactly?
医生: 怎么回事,可以说得详细点吗?
Patient: I suddenly noticed that I couldnt see out of my left eye last week.
病人: 上星期我突然发现左眼什么也看不见。
Doctor: How can you find out that?
医生: 怎么发现的?
Patient: When I close my right eye by chance I could see nothing.Everything went black. I known that there were something wrong with my eye.
病人: 我偶然闭上右眼,才知道什么也看不见了,漆黑一片。我想一定是出了什么毛病。
Doctor: Have you had anything abnormally in that eye before?
医生: 左眼以前有什么病吗?
Patient: Let me see,…Oh,Ive had blurred vision for several years.
病人: 让我想想,……噢,这只眼看东西模糊已经有几年了。
Doctor: Please tell me the course of your blurring in detail,wont you? When did you notice the problem and did it seem to occur suddenly or gradually?
医生: 请详细讲讲好吗?什么时候开始的,视力是突然地还是逐渐地出了毛病。
Patient: Well,I cant see by degrees.I felt blurring in left eye five years ago.
病人: 对,是逐渐发展的,一共有5年了。
Doctor: Have you had any other problem,such as headaches?
医生: 还有其他问题吗,例如头痛?
Patient: Nothing.Thats why I thought it would be well soon and I didnt go to see doctor.
病人: 没有了,所以我觉得会好的,也就没去看医生。
Doctor: Has there been the history of injury?
医生: 有外伤吗?
Patient: No,as to my eyes,at no time have I got ill or injury.
病人: 没有,既没有外伤也没得病。
Doctor: Well,let me have an examination of your vision.
医生: 好,查一下你的视力。
Patient: All right.
病人: 行。
Doctor: Stand here.Cover your left eye first.Look at these letters,tell me the direction of the opening,downward or upward,left or right.OK,…Now the left eye.
医生: 站在这儿。先盖上右眼。看这些字母,指出开口方向,向上或向下,向左或向右。……行了,换左眼。
Patient: I can see nothing.
病人: 什么也看不见。
Doctor: Move forward step by step till you can see the biggest letter.
医生: 向前走,直到可以看清最大字母为止。
Patient: No,I cant either.
病人: 还是不行。
Doctor: How many fingers can you see here?
医生: 能看见有几根手指吗?
Patient: I cant see clearly but the
文档评论(0)