- 1、本文档共7页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
商务英语-贸易发货国际市场英语口语
美联英语提供:商务英语:贸易发货国际市场英语口语
Now?coffee?prices?are?rising?on?the?world?market.
目前,咖啡的价格在国际市场上慢慢回升了。
So?finally?we?can?relax?now.
那现在我们终于可以松口气了。
When?it?links?up?with?digital?television,?we?expect?to?double?the?sales?immediately.
一旦同数字电视相连接,我们的销售量可望马上翻番。
Our?products?have?entered?the?world?market.
我们的产品已经打入了国际市场。
Tell?me?more.
快给我多讲讲。
The?company?will?work?with?international?partners?to?jointly?explore?the?international?market.
公司将与国际伙伴合作,共同开拓国际市场。
Some?products?have?entered?international?market.
部分产品已进入国际市场。
The?products?are?sold?to?all?over?the?world.
产品销往世界各地。
The?products?sell?well?on?domestic?markets?and?it?have?been?accepted?by?the?international?markets.
产品畅销全国各地,并已打入国际市场。
We?have?successfully?found?the?way?into?the?world?market.
我们已经成功地打入了国际市场。
The?shipment?has?arrived?in?good?condition.
运到之货状况良好。
Are?you?satisfied?with?this?shipment?
您对第一批货感到满意吗?
Please?Take?care?of?future?shipments.
请多加注意今后装运的货物。
We?regret?we?cant?ship?as?you?desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
Well?send?vessels?to?pick?up?the?cargo?at?Tianjin.
我们将派船只在天津装运。
There?is?an?over-shipment,which?is?not?allowed.
货物多装了这是不能允许的。
Can?we?have?a?short-ship?
我们可以少装吗?
The?goods?are?all?ready?for?shipment.
货物已经准备好,待装运。
Many?can?get?preferential?duty?rates?of?the?U.S.A.
许多能获得美国的优惠生产率。
The?cargo?has?been?shipped?on?board.
货已装上轮船。
We?wish?it?in?bulk.
我们希望其散装。
If?shipment?were?effected?from?Hong?Kong,we?could?receive?the?goods?much?earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
The?facilities?for?shipping?goods?have?changed?a?lot.
装运条件已大大改善了。
Can?our?order?of?products?be?shipped?as?soon?as?possible?
我们订的产品能尽快装运吗?
We?must?speed?shipment.
我们必须加速装船。
Could?you?manage?to?hasten?the?delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could?you?possibly?effect?shipment?more?promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
We?wish?a?timely?delivery.
我们希望及时交货。
We?can?advance?the?time?of?delivery.
我们能把交货期提前。
Can?you?ensure?a?prompt?delivery?of?the?goods?
你可以确保即期交货吗?
Could?you?do?something?to?advance?your?shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
They?hold?a?discussion?on?the?time?of?shipment?for?fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期间问题进行了谈判。
文档评论(0)