- 7
- 0
- 约2.53万字
- 约 3页
- 2018-06-25 发布于河南
- 举报
[教学]三只小猪 2
Storyteller: Long long ago,There are three little pigs living with their mother.
旁白: 三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。
Pig A and Pig B are brother pigs. They are very Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. C is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.
A和B是猪哥哥,他们很懒。 他们整天吃了就睡。 C是最小的猪,她整天帮着妈妈做家务
M: babies, Come on!
Pp:Here we come!
M: Let’s do some exercises. Lift your arms. Bend your knees. Touch your toes.
P1:Mom, look! We’re so strong! (伸出胳膊,亮出肌肉)三个小猪比健美
P2:Yes, I am strong!
P3:Yes, I am strong!
M:Yes! My babies! You should have your own house!
Pp:Ok! I’d love to.
M:You can do it!
Ps:Yes! We can! Yeah! (做成功的动作)
Mother pig: Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.
猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
A: Haha!Building house?Too easy for me! I Only need to put some straw on the ground!
Pig C: What are you doing, brother?
A: I’m building a house with leaves.
A:我在用树叶盖房子。
猪妹妹:What about you?
B: I’m building a house with sticks.
B:我在用树枝盖房子。
Pig C: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.
猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?
猪哥哥: 但它很容易。你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.
猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult
.猪哥哥 太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 ……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.
猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.
猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。
W:Gu,gu,gugugu. I’m very hungry. Oh, I sniff the pig’s smell. Aha! I have a good idea! (来到第一只小猪的门前敲门) Little pig, little pig, let me come in!
P1: No! You are bad wolf!
W:Then I ‘ll huff and blow your house down .
(吹一下,房子倒了,小猪突然发现,吓了一下,逃跑)
P1:Oh! Help! Help! My brother! Please help me! (迅速进入第二只小猪家,然后马上关门)
P2: Don’t be afraid!
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No.
原创力文档

文档评论(0)