- 1、本文档共74页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
怦然心动2010年字幕学英语.docx
怦然心动/font
我只希望朱莉·贝克能离我远点
All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天
It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.
我们到家啦
Here we are.
你们觉得这里怎么样? 我挺喜欢的
What do you guys think? I like this place.
很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色?
Its cool. Uh, what color is my room?
别急嘛
Just you wait.
咱们进去瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯
Lets see whats inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.
过来给我搭把手搬东西
Why dont, uh, you and I go help unload the van
让姑娘们去整理厨房吧
and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.
好的 老爸
Okay, Dad.
于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了
For me, it was the beginning of what would be
长达五年的不安与逃避生涯
more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
嗨 我是朱莉·贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?
Hi, Im Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?
要我帮忙吗?
Dont you want some help?
不必了 那里面都是贵重物品
No. Theres some valuable things in there.
那我就搬这个吧 不用了
How about this one? No, no, no.
赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢
Run home. Your mothers probably wondering where you are.
没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来
Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said its fine.
显然这姑娘也太不识趣了
It didnt take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊
Its crowded in here with three people. I dont mind.
毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧?
Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?
布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧?
Bryce, isnt it time for you to go help your mother?
是啊是啊
Oh, yeah.
我真是拿她没辙
I mean, nothing would stop her.
我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了
I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.
我真是难以置信
I couldnt believe it.
我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手
There I was holding hands with this strange girl.
我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀
How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.
看来你已经认识我儿子了
I see youve met my son
我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概
Finally, I did the only manly thing available when youre 7 years old.
然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我
However, my troubles were far from over.
就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时
The minute I walked into Miss Yelsons classroom
布莱斯? 你也在这啊
Bryce? Youre here.
很显然
it was clear:
即使在学校 也无法逃脱她的魔掌
文档评论(0)