- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
吸血鬼日记第一季18
Previously on The Vampire Diaries...
吸血鬼日记 前景提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret...
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk, and I have to know her.
直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Elena, shes a dead ringer for Katherine.
Elena 她简直是Katherine的翻版
- Where is he? - They have him. I cant get in.
- 他在哪儿? - 他们抓了他 我进不去
Who says were not here for revenge, right?
谁说我们不是为了复仇而来?
Thats exactly what were here for.
复仇正是我们的目的
Can you make it?
你还能走吗?
Unh! Uhh!
呃! 呃!
Take my wrist. You need more blood.
咬我的手腕 你需要更多血
Stefan, hes dead.
Stefan 他已经死了
You were like this other person.
你就像变了一个人
Everythings gonna be ok.
一切都会好的
They found Vicki Donovan.
他们找到了Vicki Donovan
A storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴风雨把坟墓打开了 尸体在路边被发现
- Shes dead? - Matt.
- 她死了? - 哦 Matt
Could you turn it up a little bit?
你还能再开大点儿么?
Its not annoying yet.
还不够吵
Sorry.
抱歉
When you goin back to school?
你什么时候去学校?
Soon.
马上就去
Oh, come on. Just drink already.
哦 喝点儿吧
Come on.
来吧
This self-detox is unnatural.
这东西魔力无穷
Could you get that away from me, please?
你能把那东西拿远点儿么?
How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it
你上回放纵于血液的愉悦中后
after you last indulged?
用了多久才戒掉?
Thats not good.
那可不好
Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.
没事的 我只是需要点时间
I dont get it. You know,
我不明白 你知道
you dont have to kill to survive.
不用杀人 你也能生存
Thats what blood banks are for.
这就是血库的作用
I havent hunted a human in...
我已经好久
gahh... way too long.
天呐 好久没去觅食了
Oh, Im impressd.
真了不起啊
It was completely self-serving.
我们太自私了
Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,
想赶走镇子里所有的吸血鬼
which is not very easy.
而且这也绝非易事
Considering theres an entire tomb of them running around.
更何况整个墓穴里都是吸血鬼
What are we planning on doing about that?
我们要做什么?
Were not gonna be doing much of anything
如果你不恢复力量
if you dont have your strength.
那我们什么都不能做
Theres nothing wrong with partaking
从血库买血以保持正常饮食
in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank.
一点都没有错
Youre not actually killing anyone.
你没有杀任何人
I have my reasons.
我有自己的原因
Well, what are those holi
文档评论(0)