- 64
- 0
- 约10.19万字
- 约 72页
- 2020-04-02 发布于江苏
- 举报
怦然心动(中英文台词)
我只希望朱莉·贝克能离我远点
All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
故事始于一年级暑假 1957 年的夏天
It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.
我们到家啦 Here we are.
你们觉得这里怎么样 ? 我挺喜欢的
What do you guys think? I like this place.
很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色 ?
Its cool. Uh, what color is my room?
别急嘛 Just you wait.
咱们进去瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯
Lets see whats inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.
V 过来给我搭把手搬东西
Why dont, uh, you and I go help unload the van
让姑娘们去整理厨房吧
and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.
V 好的 老爸 Okay, Dad.
于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了
For me, it was the beginning of what would be
长达五年的不安与逃避生涯
more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
嗨 我是朱莉·贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢 ?
Hi, Im Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?
要我帮忙吗 ? Dont you want some help?
不必了 那里面都是贵重物品
No. Theres some valuable things in there.
那我就搬这个吧 不用了
How about this one? No, no, no.
赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢
Run home. Your mothers probably wondering where you are.
没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来 Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said its fine.
显然这姑娘也太不识趣了
It didnt take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊
Its crowded in here with three people. I dont mind.
毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧 ?
Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?
布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧 ?
Bryce, isnt it time for you to go help your mother?
是啊是啊 Oh, yeah.
我真是拿她没辙 I mean, nothing would stop her.
我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了
I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.
我真是难以置信 I couldnt believe it.
我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手
There I was holding hands with this strang
原创力文档

文档评论(0)