- 50
- 0
- 约1.42万字
- 约 13页
- 2021-12-11 发布于广东
- 举报
旅游饭店服务技能大赛
服务英语题库
(分工种考核)
前厅服务
(一)中译英
现在我得问您一些问题来完成预定。
(Now, I’d like to ask you some questions to make the reservation.)
我们恭候您的光临,祝您旅途愉快,布莱恩先生。
(We look forward to serving you. Have a nice trip, Mr. Bryan.)
您的预定已经确认。还有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
(Your reservation is confirmed. Is there anything else I can do for you?)
我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。
(We offer free transportation to and from the airport.)
我需要知道酒店的确切位置。
(I need to know where about the hotel is.)
能告诉我,酒店里有哪些设施吗?
(Could you tell me something about the facilities of the hotel?)
我为您修改了您的预定。
(I’ve changed your reservation for you.)
我们可能忽略了一些地方。
(We might have overlooked some points.)
请您填写一下入住登记表,我给您准备房卡。
(Please fill in this registration card, while I prepare your key card.)
我是5053房的布莱恩先生。我要订一部明天的车。
(This is Mr. Bryan, Room 5053. I want to order a taxi for tomorrow.)
能出示你的护照和信用卡吗?我们需要登记资料。
(May I have your passport and credit card, please? We need them for registration.)
您真是太好了,不过我们是不收小费的。还是一样谢谢您。
(It’s very nice of you, but I’m afraid we don’t accept tips. Thank you all the same.)
我们提供国际直拨和国内直拨的服务。
(We offer IDD and DDD service, sir.)
布莱恩先生,这是您的账单,总计1500元人民币。您要核对一下吗?(Mr. Bryan,here is your bill. It totals 1500 RMB. Would you like to check it?)
如果您在下午6点以后退房,就需要多付一天的房费。
(If you check out after 6 pm, you’ll have to pay the full rate.)
我们能为您做的实在太有限了。
(What we can do for you is too limited.)
布莱恩先生,很抱歉听到这样的事情。请问出了什么问题呢?
(I’m sorry to hear that, Mr. Bryan. May I know what is wrong?)
“L” 表示洗衣费,而“R”表示客房送餐。
(“L”stands for laundry, and “R” Means Room Service.)
您是想安排全天还是按距离来包车。
(Would you like to order it on day plan or distance plan?)
您来拿手提袋的时候请出示取物牌。
(You’re expected to produce the tag when you collect your handbag.)
(二)英译中
You know it is the peak season now, Mr. Bryan. For non-guaranteed booking, we can only hold the room until 6 pm.
(您知道,现在是旺季,布莱恩先生。我们酒店对非担保预订只能保留到下午6点。)
I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.
(我想将预定再延长一晚。)
One suitcase and one handbag. So, all the luggage is here. Is there anything valuable or breakable in the
原创力文档

文档评论(0)