- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
(word)大英考试翻译题
待人宽,对己严。
Forgive others but not yourself.
犯错人皆难免,宽恕则属超凡。
To err is human, to forgive, divine.
饶恕敌人是一种巧妙的报复方法。
To forgive our enemies is a charming way of revenge.
我愿意在IT行业工作,但我不知如何下手。
I am willing to work in the IT industry, but I have no idea how to go about it.
我始终不懂什么事在使她心烦。
I never did understand what was eating away at her.
When you plan a project, all these factors ought to be taken into consideration.(所有这些因素都应当加以考虑)
What events, what experiences, what associations, should we crowd into those last hours as mortal being.(塞进最后的时光里)
我们很难想象他居然是有几个十几岁儿子的父亲了。
We found it hard to picture him as the father of teenage sons.
I am delighted to have cool water of a brook rush through my open fingers. (让清凉的溪水从指间冲过)
It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we have until lose it, of not being conscious of health until we are ill.(失去才懂得珍惜,生病才知健康可贵)
听说他的新书是根据发生在我们学校的真事写的。
Rumor has it that his new book is based on a true story in our school.
只有坚持到底的人才会成功,半途而废的人永远也无法实现梦想。
Only those who stick it out can achieve success. Those who give up halfway will never realize their dreams.
一个民族的前途在很大程度上取决于其教育与培训的质量。
The future of a nation depends in a large measure upon the quality of education and training.
经过长时间的讨论,他们决定支持那个年轻的候选人。
After a long discussion they decided in favor of the younger candidate.
从她的眼神我立刻就看出来她心里在犹豫,到底应不应该帮我。
From her eyes, I could see at once that there were doubts in her mind as to whether to help me.
只有那些有过类似经历的人,才能够完全理解这一点。
Only those who have lived through a similar experience can fully appreciate this.
我要特别感谢每一个在这些年来以不同方式作出贡献了的人。
I’d like to express my special thanks to everyone who has contributed over the years in one way or another.
乐观与成功之间似乎有一种天然的因果关系。
There seems to be a natural cause-and-effect relationship between optimism and success.
我是乐天派,既是天生如此,也因后天选择所致。
I am an optimist by choice as much as by nature.
她的纪录片是反映关于青年人失业问题的。
Her documentaries are reflections of youth unemployment.
这本小说描写了20世纪二三十年代中国一个大家族的兴衰沉浮。
This novel describes the up
文档评论(0)