- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
2015英语演讲大合集
对不起,大家
Excuse me. Im sorry, Im sorry, everybody.
我能占用你们一点时间?
Can l-- Can I just get your attention for one minute?
好,我会在一分钟讲完
Um, yeah, Ill be taking questions in a minute.
请给我点时间,安静下来 好了
Just give me one second, please. Hold on. All right.
你是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
啊哈
Ah-ah. Okay.
问的好 谢谢
Thats a good question. Thank you.
我叫巴特比 你好
My names Bartleby. Hello.
呃, 基恩斯 要说的是
Um, Gaines, for what its worth.
呃,你们知道网站上说的
And, um, you know on the website how it said,
录取只在弹指之间?
Acceptance is just one click away?
还记得?
Do you remember that?
我们原本... 别动
We had intended... Hold on.
我们加上这句是因为... 噢,该死的
We added that because we were... Aw, shit.
算了,你..你想干什么?
Yeah, okay, what... Im sorry. What--What--What do you want?
当我被这录取的时候
When I got accepted here,
我父母第一次说他们为我而骄傲
it was the first time my parents ever said they were proud of me!
很棒 很不错,哥们
Thats cool. Um, thats cool, man.
好,举下手 多少人有申请其他学校?
Hey, uh, just show of hands, how many people applied to other colleges?
都有,好
Everybody. Uh, okay.
有多少人如愿以偿?
And how many of you got in to the other places you applied to?
没有人
Nobody.
没有人通过?
Nobody got in anywhere else?
你们知道吗,我也没有
And you know what? I didnt, either.
我也没有进入真正的大学
I didnt get into a real college.
真正的,好的大学
A really, really good college.
我知道被拒的感受
I know what its like to be rejected. It sucks.
他们跟你说不
Rejection blows. Being said no to.
诸如,对不起,你还不够优秀
You know what, Im sorry, youre just not quite good enough.
你没有足够的课外活动
You didnt have enough extracurriculars.
你网球玩的不够好
You didnt play enough tennis.
你的没有认真修学分 所以你还做的不够
You didnt study hard enough for your scores. So youre not gonna make it.
这都是百般挑剔
You know what? Screw that!
他在做什么?
Whats he doing?
我想他在预热
I think hes winging it.
难道我们就没有被接受的机会?
Shouldnt we all have the chance to be said yes to?
在南哈蒙 我们跟你说可以
At South Harmon, we say yes to you!
我们对你的愿望说可以
We say yes to your hopes.
对你的梦想说可以
We say yes to your dreams.
包容你的缺点 欢迎你们!
We say yes to your flaws! So welcome!
找个房子,找个朋友
Grab a room, grab a friend,
把握自己 我们不会插手
grab yourself, we dont give a s
文档评论(0)