- 1、本文档共6页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 5、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 6、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 7、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 8、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
《经典商务英语索赔
提出索赔
索赔 Claims
Claims occur frequently in international trade.
?国际贸易中经常发生索赔现2011年10月15日象。
?
We are now lodging a claim with you.?
我们现在向贵方提出索赔。
This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.
? 这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。
We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.
? 贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。
索赔原因
We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.
? 你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。
One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.
? 其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。
There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.
? 这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。
索赔原因
These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.
? 你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。
On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.
? 经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。
We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.
? 我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。
Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.
? 通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。
提出解决方法
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
Im afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
结尾
It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.
? 当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。
We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.
? 就...,敬请迅速处理
答复索赔拒绝索赔
Weve given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
拒绝的原因
However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is cer
文档评论(0)