- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
日常简单工作英语下班
It’s time to leave work.
到了下班的时候了。You are about to head out, when your last meeting runs over.
你开完今天的最后一个会议后准备离开。Then you realize you have one more deliverablethat is due, as well.
然后你意识到,你还有一个活儿应该交付了。And suddenly, you are stuck at the office.
突然,你困在了办公室里。Is your departurefrom work like an obstaclecourse intended to keep you from leaving on time?
下班就像障碍课程一样,不让你按时离开吗?Stuck at the Office
滞留在办公室里You start the day with the best ofintentions.
你怀着最好的打算开始了一天。You plan on leaving work early to hit the gym and then you are having a dinner date.
你计划早点儿下班去健身馆,然后来个晚餐约会。But, one thing leads to another. One meeting runs into another.
但是,一件事情又引出了另一件。一个会议开完了又开另一个会。You end up being held late at work. And after meetings, you still have to finish up your work.
最后你工作到很晚。开完会后,你还是得完成工作。Soon, it’s well into the evening.
一会儿,天就很晚了。The gym has already been written off. And you are unfashionably late to your dinner date. (Or maybe you missed dinner altogether…)
健身馆已经没法去了。你的晚餐约会也迟到了15分钟以上。(或也可能你错过了晚餐约会)。Tomorrow you repeat the same pattern.
明天你还是这样。Is your office determined to preventyou from having a life?
你的工作决心要阻止你好好生活吗?Escape the Office
逃离办公室With a little advancedplanning and saying “No” where appropriate, you can get out of the office on time.
提前做点儿计划,并在恰当的时候说“不”,你就能按时离开办公室。Just like getting out the door at home on time, it takes some planning and advance action.
就像按时从家里出发一样,这也需要计划和提前行动。But, it can be done. You can have a life after the office.
但是,这是可以做得到的。下班之后你可以拥有生活。Here are 8 Tips to help you Get Out the Office Door On Time:
下面的8个小贴士能帮你按时下班:1. Set a Goal– Know when you are leaving. If you have a set time that you are working towards, you can adjust your work to meet that goal.
1. 设定目标——知道什么时候离开。如果你有规划好的时间表并为之努力,你可以调整工作来实现这一目标。2. Set Hard Boundaries– When things start running over, don’t let them. Excuse yourself from that meeting on time. End that discussion when appropriate. Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook COO) is known for setting a hard-line that she leaves work at 5:30PM to get home with
文档评论(0)