- 1、本文档共11页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
前台服务英语(200句)
Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临本酒店。
We are glad to meet you again.
很高兴见到您。
How was your trip? I’m sure it was a pleasant one.
旅途好吗? 相信一定愉快。
Good morning, reservation, may I help you?
早上好,预定部,我能为您效劳吗?
May I have your name, please?
请问贵姓?
Your initials, please?
请问您的 起首字母?
May I know the spelling of the guest’s name?
请问客人的姓名如何拼写?
For which dates do you want to book the room?
您想预定那几天的?
Which kind of room you prefer, a twin or a suite?
您想订哪种房间,双床间还是套房?
How many nights would you like to stay?
您喜欢逗留多少个晚上?
What time will you be arriving at our hotel?
您什么时候能够抵达本店?
I’ll repeat your arrival details. Arriving on flight No.CZ304,expected arrival 12:00 from HongKong. Please contact our hotel representative at the counter in the airport.
我将重复您的抵达内容:乘坐来自香港的CZ304航班,预计抵港时间是中午12点。请届时联系本店在机场服务台的酒店代表。
We will hold your room until 6p.m. Will that be all right, sir?
我们将保留您的房间至晚上6点, 先生,没问题吗?
Thank you for being so understanding.
感谢您的理解。
Now I’ll repeat your reservation: David Cook will have a room on Oct.14th, for one week until Oct.21th at the rate of 260US$+20% surcharge per. room/night, is that correct, Mr. Cook?
现在我将复述您的预订内容:大卫库克先生,10月14日入住一星期至10月21日,每晚房租是260美元,另加20%附加费,内容无误吗?库克先生?
Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Cook?
还有什么能为您效劳的,库克先生?
You’re most welcome, thank you for calling, Mr. Cook?
别客气,谢谢您的来电,库克先生。
As this is our peak season, would it be convenience for you to send us a fax with your credit card details to guarantee your booking?.
由于目前正值旺季,方便的话可否请您传真信用卡的详细资料以保证订房。
I’m very sorry sir. All the rooms are fully booked on June 18th. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
先生, 很抱歉,6月18日的房间已经全部订满,能否请您更改一下预定的日期?
Could we put your reservation on the waiting list?
能否将您归入预订的等候名单中。
If we have cancellations on that date, we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
当天一有取消,我们会第一时间与您联系。
What is the date of your reservation, Mr. Smith?
史密斯先生,你订哪一天的房间?
May I know who is making the cancellation?
请问取消预订的是谁?
Mr. Chen, according to our hotel reservation policy, if you
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 德邦快递_销售体系优化项目_销售体系现状分析报告v1.0_20150413汇报版.pptx VIP
- 最新子宫颈高级别上皮内病变管理的中国专家共识2022(完整版).pdf
- 雨棚清单报价表格.docx
- 光电图像处理-PPT课件(全).pptx
- 《初中英语阅读课“教-学-评”一体化的实践研究》课题研究方案.doc
- YC_T 10.4-2018烟草机械 通用技术条件 第4部分:灰铸铁件.pdf
- 一种应用于港口无人集卡的路径调度仿真测试方法、系统及介质.pdf VIP
- 人教版八年级地理上册《4-3 工业》教学课件PPT初二优秀公开课.pptx
- 5.2吸收借鉴优秀道德成果.pptx
- 消费者债务清理条例 - 司法院.doc VIP
文档评论(0)