- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
交通事故英语词句
交通事故引发的英语词句
An accident has happened.
发生了一起交通事故
It’s on route 91
在91号线路
Could you call the R company
你能打电话给R 公司吗?
Could you take me to a hospital?
能带我去医院吗?
Please hurry
请快点
I was hit by a car
我被车撞拉
I don’t remember what happened
我不记得发生什么拉
Please give me first aid.
请给我急救
My blood type is A
我是A型血
I have a pain here
我这疼
I feel dizzy
我晕
I fell sick
我恶心
I sprained my ankle
我扭了脚踝
What is wrong with me?
我怎么拉
How long does it take to get well?
多长时间能好
I feel much better.
我感觉好多拉
I don’t feel better
我感觉不好
Can I continue my trip?
我能继续我的旅行吗?
I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?
我胃痛,我想吃些药
Please call a doctor
请叫医生
Is there a hospital near here?
这附近有医院吗?
Could you take me to a hospital, please?
能带我去医院吗?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?
有会说中文的医生吗?
Can I make an appointment?
我能做预约吗
I have a fever
我发烧
I feel chilly
我很冷
I feel languid
我全身无力
I have a poor appetite
我没有胃口
I have a diarrhea.
我痢疾
I caught a cold
我感冒了
I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼
I have difficulty breathing
我呼吸困难
I feel nauseous.
我恶心
I’ve been vomiting.
我不停的吐
I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.
我每十分钟去遍厕所
I can’t sleep well
我睡眠不好
My friend is seriously injured
我朋友伤的很重
He is bleeding heavily
他大量流血
He is unconscious.
他神志不清
I have allergies.
我得了敏感症
How long do I have to stay in bed?
我得呆在床上多久?
How long does it take to get well?
多长时间才能好转
Do I have to stay in the hospital?
我还得呆在医院吗?
Can I continue my trip?
我能继续我的旅行吗?
What should I eat?
我应该吃些什么?
I don’t feel better
我感觉不好
I feel a little better
我感觉好点拉
Can I have a medical certificate?
我能要个医院证明吗?
May I have your signature on this form?
你可以在这表上签名吗?
Don’t move
别动
Where does it hurt?
伤在哪拉?
What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的疼痛?
It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain.
是迟钝(急剧/抽动/固定)的疼
How long have you been feeling as you do now?
这样做多久有感觉
Have you had this for the first time?
是第一次吗?
I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).
我要量一下血压(体温)
Roll up your sleeve, please
卷起你的袖子
Inhale deeply
深呼吸
Cough, please
咳嗽
Where does it hurt?
伤在哪拉?
Take off the clothing to the waist
把衣服脱
文档评论(0)