- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
快学英语 日常生活篇23-医院就医
In the Hospital 医院就医
脱口而出
What diseases have you suffered from before?
您以前得过什么病吗?
Poll up your sleeve, and I shall take your blood pressure.
卷起袖子,我来测一下您的血压。
How do I take these medicines?
这药如何服用?
Don’t take the medicine on an empty stomach.
请勿空腹服用此药。
I’d like to know where I should go for the admission procedures.
我想知道到哪儿去办住院手续。
When did the cough begin?
什么时候开始咳嗽的?
How long will I have to stay in hospital?
我要住院多长时间?
I feel dizzy and I’ve got no appetite.
我觉得头晕,没有食欲。
I have a splitting headache.
我头痛得厉害。
I’m afraid I’ve got a fever.
恐怕我有点发烧。
对答如流
Dialogue One
What can I do for you?
我能为您做些什么?
I want to see a doctor.
我想看病。
Have you been here before?
您以前来我们这里看过病吗?
No, this is my first visit.
没有,这是第一次。
Then you don’t have a registration card, do you?
那么就没有挂号证了,是吗?
No.
是的。
Doesn’t matter. I’ll make a file for you.
没关系。我给您建份病例。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You’re welcome. Will you please fill in the form first?
不用谢。请先填好这张表,好吗?
OK. Here is the completed form.
好的。表填好了。
With which department do you want to register?
您想挂哪个科?
I think I’d like to see a surgeon.
我想看外科。
Dialogue Two
What’s the matter with you?
你哪里不舒服?
I have got an abdominal pain and nausea.
我肚子疼,恶心。
Do you feel like vomiting?
想吐吗?
Yes, I have also got a slight fever.
是的,而且有点发烧。
How about your bowel movements?
大便怎么样?
Since this morning, I have passed loose and watery stool several times.
从今天早上起我拉了好几次稀水样便。
You are suffering from diarrhea.
你腹泻了。
Is diarrhea dangerous?
腹泻有危险吗?
Not always. Only when you get dehydrated or lose too much body fluids. Do you should drink freely to replace that salt and water.
并不总是有危险,只有脱水或流失大量的体液时才有危险。所以你要尽量多喝水以补充盐和水分。
OK. I see.
好的。我明白。
Dialogue Three
What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了?
My eyes are very red and sore.
我的眼睛又红又痛。
I’ll just take a look.
让我检查一下。
What’s the problem?
出了什么问题?
You have an infection. You must have rubbed your eyes with a dirty towel, of dirty hands.
你的眼睛发炎了,你很可能用脏毛巾擦过眼睛,或用脏手揉过眼睛。
I can’t remember doing that, but I did go swimming. Maybe the water is not clean.
没有呀。我倒是游过泳,可能水不干净。
It loo
文档评论(0)