- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Situational dialogues 1(情景对话1)
?
Waiter: Good morning, sir.
服务员:早上好,先生。
?
Customer: Good morning. How is it going?
顾客:早上好。你好吗?
?
W: Thank you, sir. Im very fine. Did you sleep well last night?
服务员:谢谢先生,我很好。昨晚您睡得好吗?
?
C: Yes, I did. Thank you.
顾客:是的,我睡得很好。谢谢你。
?
W: Would you like coffee or tea this morning?
服务员:今早您想喝茶还是咖啡呢?
?
C: Coffee, please. Make it real hot.
顾客:咖啡,请加热一点儿。
?
W: All right. Right away, sir.
服务员:好,立刻就来,先生。
?
W: The menu, sir.
服务员:这是菜单,先生。
?
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢你。
?
W: Are you ready to order?
服务员:您准备好点菜吗?
?
C: Well, let me see. Ill have half grapefruit, cornflakes, one fried egg and two pieces of toast, please.
顾客:好的,让我看一下,我要半个柚子、脆玉米片、一个煎蛋、两片吐司面包。
?
W: A half grapefruit, cornflakes, one fried egg and two pieces of toast. All right, sir. And how would you like your egg, sir?
服务员:半个柚子、脆玉米片、一个煎蛋和两片吐司面包。好的,先生。您要的煎蛋要怎样吃呢?
?
C: Oh, over easy, please. Thank you.
顾客:请煎一面,谢谢你。
?
W: Would you like ham or bacon with your egg?
服务员:您的煎蛋要夹火腿或熏肉吗?
?
C: Bacon, please. And make it crisp, please.
顾客:熏肉,请做脆一点儿。
?
W: Very well, sir. Just a minute, sir.
服务员:好,先生。请等一会儿。
?
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢你。
?
W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.
服务员:抱歉让您久等了。
?
C: Thats all right, thank you.
顾客:没关系,谢谢你。
?
W: Would you like some more coffee?
服务员:您还想多来点儿咖啡吗?
?
C: Yes, please. Thank you.
顾客:好,谢谢。
?
C: Waiter......where should I pay for my meal?
顾客:服务员……我到哪付餐费?
?
W: Cashier, Please.
服务员:请到出纳那边。
?
C: Thank you.
顾客:好,谢谢。
?
W: Thank you, sir. Have a nice day, sir.
服务员:谢谢您,先生。祝您愉快,先生。
?
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
?
?
Situational dialogues 2(情景对话2)
?
Waiter: Good morning. Two persons?
服务员:早上好,两个人吗?
?
Customer: Yes, two, please.
顾客:是的,两个人。
?
W: Ill seat you. This way, please.
我给您找位子,请走这边。
?
C: Thank you.
谢谢。
?
W: Menu, please.
这是菜单。
?
C: Thank you.
谢谢。
?
W: May I take your order, madam?
夫人,您可以点菜了吗?
?
C: Yes, Ill take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.
是的,我要柳橙汁、两个煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夹果酱的吐司面包。
?
W: What would you like, sir?
您要吃什么呢,先生?
?
C: Well,
文档评论(0)