- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
起床时
Getting Up
1. 宝宝醒来了,让妈妈抱抱。
Baby, you woke up. Let Mommy give you a hug.
2. 妈妈这就去接水给你洗脸。
Mommy will run the tap / get some water to wash your face.
喂奶时
Feeding Milk
1. 宝宝肚子饿了是吗?等会,妈妈给你喝奶奶,不哭不哭。宝宝真乖。
Is Baby hungry? Don’t cry. Mommy will feed you milk. It will just be a minute. Good boy / girl.
2. 喝多一点,吃多一点,才能长得高,长得壮。
Drink and eat more so that you can grow taller and stronger.
3. 不要急,慢慢喝奶奶啊,不然会呛到的。
Take it easy. Drink your milk slowly. Otherwise, you will choke on it.
4. 不饿是吗?为什么一直把奶嘴吐出来呢?
Are you not hungry? Why do you keep refusing the nipple?
5. 是不是还没有吃饱呢?嘴巴不停的动来动去。乖,妈妈再给你冲点牛奶。
Are you still hungry? Your mouth keeps moving around. Good boy / girl, let me get you some more milk.
6. 乖乖的,先把奶奶喝了,吃饱了妈妈再和你玩呀。
Be good. Finish your milk first and then Mommy will play with you.
7. 你调皮了呢,怎么一直用舌头顶奶嘴出来呢?乖乖喝奶奶,奶奶溢出来了。
Naughty boy / girl, why do you keep pushing the nipple away with your tongue? Drink the milk properly. Otherwise, the milk will overflow and spill out.
8. 好棒,宝宝喝完了,吃饱了。
Great job. You finished your milk. You are full now.
9. 宝宝乖,把剩下的牛奶喝完了。不可以浪费呢。
Good boy / girl, please finish the rest of the milk. Lets not waste it.
10. 宝宝,醒醒。先别睡。喝完牛奶吃饱饱了再睡。
Baby, wake up. Dont fall asleep. Lets sleep after you finish your milk.
哄睡时
Going to Sleep
1. 妈妈把你放在小车车里,睡会。
Mommy will put you in the stroller and let you nap.
2. 宝宝,困了是吗?是不是外面太吵了,吵到我家宝宝睡不着呢?
Baby, are you sleepy? Is it too noisy outside? Is the noise keeping you up?
3. 宝宝乖,自己玩会,困了就睡觉觉啦。
Good boy / girl, go play on your own for a bit. Let’s go to bed when you get sleepy.
4. 妈妈抱抱宝宝,乖,睡觉觉了。
Baby, let Mommy hug you. Its time for bed.
5. 怎么又踢被子了?小心会感冒。
Why did you kick off your blanket again? You dont want to catch a cold.
6. 有点儿冷,妈妈给你盖好被子。
Its a bit cold. Let Mommy pull up your blanket.
7. 怎么还不睡觉呢?是不是有点热呢?妈妈开风扇吹吹好吗?
Why are you still up? Do you feel a bit hot? Let Mommy turn on the fan to cool you down.
洗澡时
Taking a Bath
1. 在洗澡之前呢,让妈妈用茶籽油给你按摩手和脚。
Before you bath, let Mommy use tea seed oil to massage your hands and feet.
2
文档评论(0)