- 91
- 0
- 约4.08千字
- 约 3页
- 2018-10-27 发布于河北
- 举报
新编大学英语1翻译答案
一、
当我知道详细情况时,我意识到我不该在办公室发脾气。
When I knew the details , I realized that I shouldn’t have lost the temper at the office.
我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔出去喝一杯。
I don’t know Bob very well , but we go out for a drink occasionally.
会议应该在周二召开,但我们不得不推迟。
The meeting is supposed to be held on Tuesday, but we have to put it off.
我国政府采取行动使那个国家的所以中国人回到了祖国。
Our government took action to get all the Chinese back to homeland in that country.
包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物。
Including the weekend ,there is only 12days to buy Charismas presents.
如不立即采取行动,许多野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡。
Without taking action immediately ,many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.
三、
1、除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作。
You won’t got this job unless you have got the experience.
2、我把大部分时间都花在研究中美文化差异上了。
Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American culture.
3、这句话意思很清楚,绝不会引起误会。
This sentence is so clear that it can’t cause any misunderstanding.
4、他希望能给予她比现在更多的帮助。
He hopes he could give her more help than he does.
5、要记得邀请她来参加生日晚会,不然她会抱怨的。
Remember to invite her to the birthday party ,or she would complain.
6、主任说,你必须把购置设备的2500美元加到成本中去。
The Director said ,you have to add 2500 dollars for equipment purchase to the cost.
了解自己的长处、弱点以及所处的环境很重要。
It’s important to be aware of your strengths, weaknesses and the environment you are in.
如果你继续对大家这么粗鲁,不久你就会发现自己什么朋友都没有了。
You will find yourself without any friends at all if you keep on being so rude to everyone.
四、
1、做出贡献的人太多了,无法一一提及。
The individuals who have contributed are far too many to mention.
2、半夜里,嘈杂声把我们吵醒了。
The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.
3、他不应该对我说的话感到生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已。
He shouldn’t have been angry at what I said, it was nothing more than a joke.
4、我们邀请了所以的朋友去野餐,但是由于下雨只来了其中5位。
We invited all our friends to the picnic ,but it rained and only 5 of them showed up.
5、婚姻被视为一件严肃的事。
Marriage is viewed as a serious matter.
6、令我失望的是,这部电影并不像我期待得那么好。
To my disappointment ,the movie didn’t live up to my expectations.
七、
1、我朋友说她会考虑向学校捐款。
原创力文档

文档评论(0)