- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
Unit one
美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。
Americans usually make a plane for their retirement well in advance.
他们通常被看成最有希望的歌手。
They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers.
我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话
I have heard from references that your employer had called them.
告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。Please inform us the exact time so that we can make proper arrangements.
我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数差了一大截。
Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party
只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。
Your report can include enough details as long as it will not be a burden to read.
Unit two
就个人而言,我将永远都习惯不了退休。
Personally ,I will never get used to being retired
你想找个机会去中国的西南部发现一个神奇又美丽的地方吗?
Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty .
你学习英文时,会发现把英文句子逐字翻译成自己的母语并不是聪明的办法。
When you are leaning English , you well find out that it is not clever to translate put the English sentences word for word into your own language .
如果我可以重提我们刚才讨论过的问题的话,我认为我们应该尽一切努力保护大熊猫。
If I would refer back to the problem that we were talking ,I think (that) we should try our best to protect panda
我们没有一些线索可以串联起来,以便更好的理解这件事。
Do we have any clues and hints piece together so that we could have a better understanding of this matter.
Unit three
请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上
Please dial home and tell them I am on the way to the company
从那时起生产就没有倒退过。
Since then there was never been any setback in production
我看见他把钥匙插入锁中、
I saw him insert the key into the lock
你建议你把钱存入银行。
I suggest that you make a deposit the back
你可以将这些扬声器和你的激光机连接在起来。
You can connect these loud-speakers to your laser player.
Unit four
如遇紧急情况, 请拨打报警电话110。
In case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.
在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。
The off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.
3) 给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。
The receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.
4) 离开时请把空调关掉。
Upon departure, please switch off / turn off the air-conditioner.
5) 如果还有其他要求, 请与客房经理联系。
If you have
文档评论(0)