- 1、本文档共3页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Placing an order 下订单
Useful expressions 常用表达法
Beginner 初级
1, Could you make an order for a new set of cartridges? 你能订套新墨盒吗?
2, Double check with the housekeeping department. 和总务部门仔细检查一下。
3, All of the machines will need new cartridges. 所有的机器都要换新墨盒。
4, The supplier is used to receiving such bulk orders from us. 供应商已习惯接受我们这么大的订单了。
5, Is there anything else we need to order while I’m at it? 还有什么东西需要我们一起下订单的?
6, The only thing we need is toner. 我们只需要墨盒。
7, I would like to place an order for toner cartridges. 我想订购墨盒。
8, Do you have an order number? 你有订单号吗?
9, What name is the order listed under? 下订单的人叫什么名字?
Intermediate 中级
1, If we’ll need new cartridges for all of the office printers, it will be a large order, probably about 2 or 3 cases. 如果我们办公室所有的打印机都需要新墨盒,那可是份不小的订单,很可能需要两三箱。
2, The office supply store we usually go through might not have that many in stock. 我们通常去的办公用品商店可能不会有那么多存货。
3, Last time when we made our order to the supplier, the quantity was also especially high. 上次我们想供应商订购时,数量也是相当大。
4, I’ll make a few calls and run our order by housekeeping first to make sure. 我去打几个电话,先让总务部门核实一下,再续订单。
5, Try to see if they can deliver it before the end of business day tomorrow. 去确认一下他们能否在明天下班之前送来。
6, Let me key in your information into my computer, I’ll pull up our records for you. 让我把你的信息输进电脑,这样我就能调出我们之间的生意记录。
7, I have an order for 3 cases of cartridges, is that what you would like to refill? 我找到一份3箱墨盒的订单,你想按这个单子续订吗?
8, Please post the bill to 124 hildrod lane, Milton county, 98830. 请把票据寄到弥尔顿郡希尔卓德街124号,邮政编码98830。
Advanced 高级
1, As long as we give the supplier a heads up a couple days in advance, they can usually fill the order no matter how large it is. 只要我们提前一两天通知供应商,不管订单有多大,他们通常能供应订货。
2, We have a standing agreement with your company , so we’ll need the same amount as last time. 因为我们和你们公司有长期合同,我们需要与上次数量相同的墨盒。
3, I’ll send you an invoice in the next few days, your order should be delivered before the end of the day on Monday. 几天之后我就把发票给你寄去,你们所订的商品应该在周一下班前送到。
4, We should
文档评论(0)