- 27
- 0
- 约1.79千字
- 约 3页
- 2020-12-04 发布于四川
- 举报
办公室英语设备对话
以下是小编为大家推荐的办公室英语设备对话,快来看看吧。
A: I haven’t seen this machine before. What’s it used for?
我以前从来没有见过这个机器。它做什么用的?
B:It’s a really useful piece of equipment. It’s for smoothing rough edges.
这是设备上一个很有用的零件。它是用来修整毛边的。
Here let me show you how it works. It’s very simple to operate.
让我给你演示一下它是如何工作的。很容易操作的。
A: I’ve just taken a spanner set from the stores.
我刚从库房拿了一套扳手。
B: That’s fine Don’t forget to update the inventory.
行。别忘了修改一下库存!
A: Sorry, what do you mean?
对不起,你是什么意思?
B: When you take something out of the stores you need to update the stores database so we know when to reorder.
你从库房拿东西的时候你需要更新库房数据库,这样好知道什么时候再订购。
A: Hi Sven, can you help me? Could you hold the end of the tape measure, please?
你好,斯芬,你可以帮我一下吗?你可以给我拉着卷尺的头吗?
B: Of course, where do you want me to stand?
当然可以,你想让我站哪?
A: Just there by the door. I need to measure the length of this workbench.
就站门边上。我需要测量一下这个工作台的长度。
We’re going to replace it. OK - 3 m 47 cm. Let’s round it up to 3 m 50.
我们要对它进行替换。好,3米零47厘米。咱们就算作3米50.
B: I’m glad you’re replacing it.
我很高兴你对它进行置换。
We need more space to work on things.
我们需要更多的空间来进行生产。
How deep will the new workbench be?
新工作台多高?
A: Tell me what size you want and I’ll order the wood.
告诉我你们要什么型号的,我去订购木制的。
B: Well, it’s about 65 cm at the moment.
好,目前大致65厘米。
Could we increase it by about a third?
我们把它提高三分之一可以吗?
A: Sure. So let’s see. We need a piece of wood 3.5 m long by 1 m wide.
当然可以。那么让我想想。我们需要一块长3.5米宽1米的木块。
I’ll order it right away and I’ll be able to install it next Tuesday.
我马上去订购,这样下星期二我就能够安装了。
原创力文档

文档评论(0)