- 1、本文档共11页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
关于国庆的英语诗歌_《祖国颂》朗诵稿
篇一:
《祖国颂》英文诗歌朗诵国庆献礼
Song of the motherland
《祖国颂》
In the east of the world, there is an ancient country, beautiful and broad;
在世界的东方,有一个古老的国度,美丽而宽广,
In the east of the world, there is a great nation, strong and hard-working;
在世界的东方,有一个伟大的民族,勤劳而坚强,
The rushing Yellow River is her blood;
奔腾不息的黄河是她的血脉,
The standing Mount Tai is her backbone;
巍峨屹立的泰山是她的脊梁,
The Great Wall Lies as the sleeping lion;
蜿蜒盘旋的长城如同沉睡的巨狮,
This is our motherland - China!
这就是我们的祖国——中国!
In 1949, a great man waved his giant arm and announced that he had dispelled the gloom of 5000?years of Shenzhou;
1949年,一位伟人挥动着巨臂,一声宣告,驱散了神州五千年的阴霾,
In 1978, a giant with superhuman courage?came to judge?the situation?and open the dusty country door to the world!
1978年,一位巨人以超人的胆识,审时度势,将尘封的国门向世界洞开!
In 1997, she ushered in the?fragrance?of Bauhinia;
1997年,她迎来了紫荆花的清香,
In 1999, she added the?fragrance?of water?lotus!
1999年,她又增添了水莲花的芬芳!
After the storms of Century, the Great Wall?is like a?dragon in the clouds;
走过世纪的风雨,万里长城像巨龙在云中穿梭,
Crossing the?long rivers?of the years, Mount Everest stands like the eagle at the highest slope in the world;
跨过岁月的长河,珠穆朗玛峰像雄鹰傲立世界最高坡,
Motherland,?you have gone through an extraordinary 72?years;
祖国啊,?你走过了不平凡的72年,
Like baby grows to a strong age;
像一个婴儿长成了壮年,
Today you are full of energy and exuberant;
您充满活力,朝气蓬勃;
You have had hardships and laughter after a rough and bumpy day
有过磨难,有过欢笑,历经坎坷;
tomorrow will be even better.
明天会更好.
72 years you have undergone earth-shaking changes;
72年,你发生了翻天覆地的变化,
Your people are getting richer and stronger;
人民富足,
Your national strength is growing stronger;
国力强大,
You have gathered the heart of the descendants of the world;
您凝聚了天下子孙的心,
You have won the respect of the world;
赢得了世界的尊重,
Motherland, motherland you struggle with the age of your glory on the map of the rooster;
祖国啊,您用您风华正茂的年纪奋斗在雄鸡的版图,
you stand on the yellow land with your majestic body;
您用您雄姿英发的身躯站立在这片黄土地上,
Youre at the forefront of the world with your status as a big country;
您用您泱泱大国
文档评论(0)